Quote Originally Posted by Ramblingman View Post
My DD did the CP intern program and wound up staying there for two years. She began as a CP on retail in MK and then moved into part time on rides in MK then transitioned to full time on rides before getting picked for the beta rollout team for FP+.

After coming home and doing another year of college, she has gotten "homesick" and has been accepted for another CP tour beginning in August. This time she will be working in resorts.

For those parents of CP interns, pay attention to all the discounts. You can save tons of money with a little planning. They also get special discounts on a seasonal basis that will save even more money.

And lastly, for those of you who might be afraid that working for the Mouse might kill a little of the magic, know that for our DD, it merely enhanced it. She now has all sorts of behind the scenes knowledge that just makes it even more magical for her.

For those accepted already - Congrats! Enjoy! And TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES! You will remember this for the rest of your life (as well as the friends you make).
Congrats Ramblingman on your DD returning this August. We'll see you then! I don't think I want my DD staying 2 years, LOL. I want her to finish her program at college. She really doesn't have a fantasy to work for WDW after graduation. But you never know, DCP Fall 2015 could change all of that for her I guess.

Looks like we will be seeing a lot of Intercot families there this fall for DCP!