Quantcast Have you stayed at SOG recently?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion

Post Thanks / Like

Default Have you stayed at SOG recently?

Hello my friends. After a 2 year absent I'll be back in WDW next week.. Since my last visit I understand that SOG has changed their in room coffee maker to one of the pod machines. Can you tell me what kind of coffee maker...Kureg..or another brand? Silly question I know. I always bring extra coffee with me-the coffee they provided for the old ones was kinda , but I want to make sure I bring one that is compatible to the machine.
    Thank you!
    "I'm so hungry! I sure hope those Princesses' can cook!" my DD before our breakfast at CRT

72~FW,82~offsite,84~offsite,96~SOG,01~SOG,03~CR,04 ~offsite,05~SOG,06~CBR,07~ASMo,08~SOG,08~CSR,09~SO G,11~SOG,
    12~SOG,13~SOG,15~SOG
    NEXT UP~MNSSHP #4 9/25-28~SOG

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I have not stayed there in a couple of years myself (DD was a CP Intern and we got a great discount to stay at other resorts).

However, I just called SOG and was informed they have both the K type pod machines and the older type machines as well. So, dealer's choice!

Enjoy your trip.
    DD is headed back this summer for a 2nd tour as a CP Intern!
    Time to renew our annual passes.

Last trip was Mar 2015
    Next trip is Aug 2015
    Began with day trips in 70's
    Too many trips to count

Post Thanks / Like

Ramblingman~Thank you so much for the info. I've searched everywhere for the answer. I even called SOG and left a voice mail. Thank you!!! Intercotee's are the best!
    "I'm so hungry! I sure hope those Princesses' can cook!" my DD before our breakfast at CRT

72~FW,82~offsite,84~offsite,96~SOG,01~SOG,03~CR,04 ~offsite,05~SOG,06~CBR,07~ASMo,08~SOG,08~CSR,09~SO G,11~SOG,
    12~SOG,13~SOG,15~SOG
    NEXT UP~MNSSHP #4 9/25-28~SOG

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: