Quantcast Change of Time Fast Pass Plus

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Change of Time Fast Pass Plus

I have been able to secure all of the Fast Passes for my vacation in July. BUT I have one day that I have two earlier fast passes during the late morning to early afternoon and my third one is later in the day. I have checked back every day to see if an earlier time has opened up and it hasn't. Is this stupid to continue to look every day or should I still try? I am thinking that we would like to be done earlier that day. The attraction/character meet and greet in which this fast pass is for a tough one anyways so maybe I should just be thankful that we are able to enjoy this attraction/character meet and greet. Let me know if anyone else has been able to change times to an earlier one closer to vacation time. Thanks

WDW trips 76-77 off site 78-83 Vacation Villas 85,88, Club Lake Villas 88-89-91,95,99-00,03-05,07-08,09-11 Caribbean Beach 96-98,02 Boardwalk Villas 06 Boardwalk Inn/
    Go Boilers!![/FONT]

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I have been able to tweak some of my FP+'s as we got close to (and even on) vacation.

People change plans all the time, so things do come up from time to time. I don't think I checked daily, but did check from time to time, and sometimes I found something better, and othertimes I was "stuck" with what I had.

Sounds like you nabbed a tough to find FP+, I hope you can tweak it to be perfect!
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

I made FP+ changes ON New Year's Eve at MK. Keep trying!
    Kathy ºoº

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

It will not show you available times that the first two are at...or if multiple people, maybe you can break them up, we were 8 for Anna and Elsa, had to do 4 and 4 ten minutes apart, so we went at the same time.
    Pirate Granny

October 2020 — 3 nights OKW, 3 nights Poly Lakeview and 1 night BWV studios
    November 2020 — BRV studio 9 nights
    December 2020 entire family GV OKW
    December 2020 January 2021 BCV studio

OH YEAH BABY !!! Proud owners at OKW + BCV + BRV + RR

Post Thanks / Like

Just got back last week and we had to make last minute FP changes and were able to nab a hard one which I doubted we would get the day before. So yes, keep trying, even the day of.
    mommy2maddi

Aug. 2010 at POP
    4/27-5/3/15 AoA Nemo suites
    Getting married at WDW in 2018- Staying at WDW Swan for 4 nights and Polynesian for 4 nights.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much. I will just keep trying to change the time and see what happens. The worst that can happen is that we stay with the times we have now. Thank you once again for all of your feedback!
    WDW trips 76-77 off site 78-83 Vacation Villas 85,88, Club Lake Villas 88-89-91,95,99-00,03-05,07-08,09-11 Caribbean Beach 96-98,02 Boardwalk Villas 06 Boardwalk Inn/
    Go Boilers!![/FONT]

Post Thanks / Like

You call also call the help phone # that is on the app - they can sometimes work "magic" for you. Explain your dilemma & see if they can do something.

I had a family member I had forgotten to get FPs for - they were able to add him on to all of our FP times. It was so helpful & made my day. I was having a heck of a time trying to get him matched up to the rest of our times......

A lot of my family members are technophobes, so it falls onto me to get it all set up!
    SSR & BC DVC Member
    Coming up - BWV July '18
    BWI '98, BWV '05, '08-16
    BLT - '15, '17
    Beach Club '96, BCV - '04, '06, 09
    Swan '07
    Contemporary - '91, '94, '02, '04
    Wilderness Lodge '00, VWL, 08
    Off Site - '80's

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: