Quantcast Beaches Ocho Rios

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Beaches Ocho Rios

Has anyone every stayed at this resort? The reviews are mixed online but I trust my Intercot friends. Thanks for any positive or negative feedback.
    "If you can dream it, you can do it."

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I have!

Its been 10 years though. The property is beautiful. It is the old playboy mansion. Small cove beach. Elevator to the beach was great on the way up at the end of the day. Lots of food choices, better than most all inclusives i have been to. Husband loved the included diving, dont know if they still do it. The snorkeling was nearby and patchy. I remember some big guy standing on the reef so he could put his snorkel mask back on! Some people just dont get it! They also had a good glass bottom boat tour.
    Biggest negative is the distance to the airport. I hear they have a new highway so it is no longer a three hour, bouncy, curvy ride. One of my kids got car sick on the way back to the airport..... I was really jealous of the people that took the puddle jumper they had back and forth but there were 5 of us!

I would go again.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't stayed there, but just wanted to say hi neighbor! I also live in Collegeville.

I have stayed at Beaches Negril (also in Jamaica) and Beaches Turks and Caicos.
    The beach at Negril is the best beach I have ever been to. So warm, clear and calm. I think its voted one of the best beaches in the Caribbean. The resort was awesome as well. It was about a 90 minute ride from the airport. If you're not set on Ochos Rios, you may want to check out Negril.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: