Quantcast Tips and tricks for Paradise Island

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tips and tricks for Paradise Island

Hi there...
    We are looking to venture out of our "Disney comfort zone" this year! We have a 4&5 year old... Looking at stay at the comfort suites! I am great at giving people "disney" advice, but feeling kinda lost when it comes to travelling elsewhere! Any advice or ideas would be AMAZING! Thank you!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

You will be right next door to the Atlantis (you just have to cross the driveway). Your kids are going to love the Atlantis Waterpark. It is probably the best waterpark we have ever been to. If you venture away from the wave pool a lot of the pools in the back have very few people in them. The water slides are great...and the lazy river is the best I have ever been on. Food in the Bahamas IMO is on the expensive side. The Atlantis also has what I call a shopping mall attached.

I don't care for the rest of the Island. Like most islands you have to be careful where you go because there are a lot of shady areas. Unless you really want to venture out you will not have to leave for anything between the two resorts. If you do decide to explore the rest of the island I suggest to have a plan mapped out and take a cab...don't walk on your own if you don't know where you are going.
    Rita (aka NJGIRL)

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much for your help! I plan to pack lots of snacks, and I read that a few of the shuttle companies will charge you $5-10 extra for a quick stop at a grocery store on your way to the hotel...so that will be nice to grab a few extras!!

Post Thanks / Like

Almost forgot....in the waterpark area they do not accept cash. They charge everything to your room.
    Rita (aka NJGIRL)

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: