Day 2 is a non park day which I totally enjoyed!

We used Uber to head over to the school my son was looking at. I had a rental car reserved for the day ($75!) but after receiving a $30 Uber first time credit decided to cancel the reservation. I started the Uber reservation in my room and when I saw it had me positioned at the boat dock, I waited until I got to the lobby! No issues at all, waited about 5 minutes and a few more for the ride back. Cost me about $33 with the credit and less stress and time!

We went to the pool when we returned and there were no seats, we had to walk around for a bit and finally found some near the gate. Sadly, the gate was open and closed (slammed) constantly and it was a bit annoying. Dark clouds were rolling in after about 45 mins so made it back to the room before the downpour.

We changed and then took the bus to Downtown Disney. We were meeting friends at House of Blues. I had never been and it was a decent meal but pretty pricey for what we got (burger, 2 Caesar salads and app for $70). It was pretty quiet so it was nice to catch up with our friends.

We walked around a bit, and bought a Grumpy shirt for my husband. My friends have lived in Florida for about 6 years and had never been to the Marketplace side of DtD. They enjoyed it.

We said our goodbyes and headed back to the room as I was making the kids get up early to be at Epcot at 9 the next day!

On the bus ride home the bus driver happily volunteered to help a women struggling with her 2 children and stroller. I thought that was nice moment. (I would have helped if I saw she was struggling but wasn’t paying attention until the bus driver had stepped in!).

Sat on the balcony for a bit and wishing we would be staying longer! It was a nice day!