Quantcast Quick trip to the Poly - Day 3 of 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Quick trip to the Poly - Day 3 of 3

Day 3 (final day).
    I had the kids up and at the gates of Epcot at 8:55. I did not get any Epcot FP+ since I felt Soarin is the only one we would really need (we are not big fans of the new Test Track). We had some for the Studios later in the day. It stated a 35 minute wait for Soarin but we probably only waited 20 mins. We had a good ride UNTIL a cast member had to make an announcement of no flash photography right when we were going over the Orange Groves! Said it twice so kind of ruined the ride. Cast members are doing their job, so again if guests followed the rules.. I’m sure it happens all the time, but guessing some cast members just let it go. Oh well, we knew we would probably be going again when were in California.

Had breakfast at the counter service in the land pavilion, it was pretty good. Had a good variety, first time we ever ate there! Onto the land which is my DH’s favorite ride so sent him picture (no flash though!). It was a walk on and this ride has grown on me, I really do enjoy it now!
    We made our way over to Spaceship Earth, there was a 35 min wait posted (but no more than 15mins, moved quickly).

Stopped at Club Cool and then went towards the International Gateway Entrance to take a boat to the Studios. We enjoyed being off our feet and out of the sun, and taking in all the sites as we go. We used our FP for ToT and then went into One Mans Dream to cool off. We all enjoyed it. We made our way to Star Tours and decided we did not want to wait another 2 hours for TSM FP. It was very hot as the sun was out in full blaze!
    We didn’t wait too long for the bus back to the Poly. We headed to the room to change then off to the pool. We had to walk around a while to find chairs. We did but they were near the gate so the slamming of the door was a little annoying. We spent about an hour and then made it back to the room before the afternoon rain.

DD decided she wanted to sleep and miss our France ADRs. DS and I took shower and quick rest and made it to France for our 7:10 p.m. time. We each had French Onion soup and split a Macaroni and Cheese. It was great. The waitress had been there for 7 years, she had loved her first year so much she stayed. She was very sweet.

We did the Mexico ride and a walk on Spaceship Earth again (I only need to do this once a trip but both kids love it).

Rode the Monorail over to the Poly to pick up DD and of to the MK at about 10 p.m. If any of you are a fan of the show the “Little Couple” they were walking out as we were walking in. They certainly weren’t going to stop (2 tired young kids with them) but they were happy to acknowledge that we recognized them and that we loved their show.
    MK was open till 1 but we wanted to get back by 12 since we had to be up at 4:30 for our flight to California. We went on Haunted house, Splash (family favorite), and a few other rides I can’t remember! We love being there at night.

Back to the Poly and little sleep till the alarm goes off!
    DisneyBarb

Poly 2016
    Poly 2015
    Beach Club 2014
    offsite- - Disneyland 2013
    Poly 2013
    Poly 2012
    Poly 2010
    Poly 2009
    Poly 2007
    Poly 2005
    Contemporary 2004
    WL 2003
    Poly 2003
    CB 1990
    Poly 1988
    off site 1983, 1980, 1978, 1971

Go Pats!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

You have certainly made the most of a limited time at Disney World!! Thanks for sharing your trip with us!!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Awwww it's already time to go?! Too quick but as Linda said, you sure have made the most out of your time. Happy that you made it back to MK one last time before departure!
    Carol (aka KylesMom)
    INTERCOT Staff: Mousellaneous & Trip Reports
    Last Trip: ICOT 15
    Happy A/P Holder 2002 - 2011

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: