Quantcast Is anyone watching tv this fall?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Is anyone watching tv this fall?

Normally there are numerous threads on different tv shows, but this fall, I have seen very few. Is everyone just too busy to post or are you not watching?

I am watching Dancing with the Stars and am absolutely loving it. Bindi Irwin has such a wonderful personality, you can't help but smile when you see her. Her dancing has been really good as well.

I am also enjoying Chicago Fire and Chicago PD. They are suspenseful and on the edge of your seat exciting as always. I am not sure that I will watch the new one, Chicago Med. I'm thinking that might be a bit much.

Also watching The Amazing Race. I can't say that I really like any of the teams yet. I just haven't connected with any of them. I did love the leg in Africa, walking with the lions is something that I would have enjoyed.

Can't forget my two favorite comedies, The Middle and Big Bang Theory. I am liking both seasons so far. I was curious how they were going to work with both Axl and Sue off to college, but its working well so far.

Well, I have told you what I am watching and what I like about the shows. Tell me what you are watching and why....Can't wait to hear from everybody.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I love The Middle! It is my fave. Also watching The Muppets, but unless they make it funnier, it won't last.

Post Thanks / Like

I think the new network offerings are pretty underwhelming this year. The only new show that I've watched is "Code Black" and that's because no hospital I've ever worked at used the term "Code Black" and I was curious. I only lasted two episodes because it feels like it's trying too hard to be another "ER" and no one could ever duplicate the quality of show that "ER" was!

I, too, am watching my old standbys--Modern Family, Middle, The Goldbergs, Big Bang Theory, The Amazing Race, House Hunters (domestic and international). I have found renewed interest in Grey's Anatomy over the last couple of years, with new characters and storylines that I actually like. I am anxiously awaiting the final season of Downton Abbey and after that Call the Midwife and Outlander too, although I have not heard when that will be airing yet.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Another vote for Big Bang Theory. We're enjoying.

We're also watching Gotham (DH enjoys it) and Sleepy Hollow. I REALLY want Sleepy Hollow to be great, but it just doesn't seem to quite get there.

My not-so-secret love is Switched at Birth - I've loved that show since it first started!
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MNNHFLTX View Post
    I think the new network offerings are pretty underwhelming this year. The only new show that I've watched is "Code Black" and that's because no hospital I've ever worked at used the term "Code Black" and I was curious. I only lasted two episodes because it feels like it's trying too hard to be another "ER" and no one could ever duplicate the quality of show that "ER" was!

I, too, am watching my old standbys--Modern Family, Middle, The Goldbergs, Big Bang Theory, The Amazing Race, House Hunters (domestic and international). I have found renewed interest in Grey's Anatomy over the last couple of years, with new characters and story lines that I actually like. I am anxiously awaiting the final season of Downton Abbey and after that Call the Midwife and Outlander too, although I have not heard when that will be airing yet.
    I agree with you on "Code Black". I gave it a few tries, as it is on after Criminal Minds, but I it isn't holding my interest. The only new show that has held my interest in "Rosewood" on Fox, and that won't be on for a couple of weeks because of the World Series. I am interested in watching "Supergirl" tonight.

Returning shows that am still watching is all of the NCIS franchise, Criminal Minds, Blue Bloods and my guilty pleasure, Hawaii Five-0.
    Christine ºoº

Intercot Staff-Accommodations, Dining, Guests with Special Needs

Please support Intercot's Sponsors

Post Thanks / Like

We're watching The Walking Dead, Once Upon A Time, the Muppets and iZombie. We are also hooked on Drunk History.
    NEXT TRIP - DCL Fantasy Oct. 2016
    Yacht Club - Oct. '14, Dec. '15
    Poly - Dec. '07, '09
    Grand Flo - Too many times to keep track!
    CBR - May '10, Oct. '10, Dec. '11
    POR - Sept & Dec '03
    AoA - Oct. '12, Dec. '13
    Pop - May '11

Post Thanks / Like

We really don't watch any broadcast tv anymore. We are watching the Muppets, because we think it's kind of funny in a stupid way. We watch a lot more cable and reality tv shows. The shows on broadcast tv have just gotten unwatchable. To be honest, lately, I've been rewatching "ER" through Google Play. I have actually been buying the seasons. There is nothing like that on tv these days, and I hadn't seen all the episodes the first time it aired. We use Netflix a lot as well. Most shows we watch are comedies on channels like FX, IFC, TV Land, Comedy Central, and I watch a bunch of stuff on Bravo (guilty pleasures!).
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

Not really watching anything new. Sticking with Big Bang, The Middle, The Goldbergs, and Modern Family. I also like Brooklyn Nine-Nine for some reason. Can't really put my finger on it. Probably the quirky characters more than the actual storylines. Still hanging on to Once Upon A Time. Watching Amazing Race right now and will probably watch So You Think You Can Dance when it comes back on. Food related shows I enjoy are Chopped, MasterChef (and especially MasterChef Jr.), and Top Chef. I have watched CBS News Sunday Morning for more years than I can remember. The same holds true for The Price is Right and Jeopardy.
    Linda aka tinkwest
    INTERCOT Staff ~ Disneyland Resort

Come On Everybody - Here We Go!!

“To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. ...”

Support our INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

I am a huge TV watcher. I do try to watch Family Feud and Jeopardy to start off my evening. I love for old shows OUAT, Madame Secretary, NCIS New Orleans, Survivor, Nashville, Amazing Race, Grey's, Murder, Hawaii, Blue Bloods, and Fresh Off the Boat. For new shows I am hooked on Quantico and Code Black. I have also been watching Muppets.

Post Thanks / Like

BBT, NCIS NO, Heroes Reborn.
    Jack Sparrow: Hide the rum

91-98 Off property
    ASMusic-99
    POFQ-01 Wildfires
    ASMovies-02,03
    Pop-04 Hurricane Jeanne
    Pop-05 Tropical Storm Arlene
    Pop-09,10,11
    Sports-12
    Pop-15

Post Thanks / Like

As for new shows: Quantico, ******* Executioner and Last Kingdom (haven't seen any yet). I also decided to give Limitless a try and am trying to pick off an episode here and there off of On Demand.

Old shows: Castle, Amazing Race, Survivor (dvr), Bones, Sleepy Hollow, Arrow, Flash and Gotham. Elementary is about to restart and still waiting for Person of Interest and I have a season and a half of Blacklist to decide on.