Quantcast Atari® Announces RollerCoaster Tycoon World™ for PC Pre-Orders Now Available on Steam

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Atari® Announces RollerCoaster Tycoon World™ for PC Pre-Orders Now Available on Steam

Atari® Announces RollerCoaster Tycoon World™ for PC Pre-Orders Now Available on Steam

Get Exclusive Access to Beta Weekends and Five Unique Peep Skins when you Pre-Order the Standard or Deluxe Edition

http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com/

NEW YORK – September 29, 2015 – Atari®, one of the world’s most recognized publishers and producers of interactive entertainment, today announced that RollerCoaster Tycoon World™ is now available for pre-order on Steam. The new PC version of the world-renowned RollerCoaster Tycoon® franchise is packed with exciting fan-favorite features and next-generation building and simulation elements – including a 3D spline-based coaster builder and robust user-generated content experience. To celebrate the availability of pre-orders, Atari also released a behind-the-scenes video that gives fans an inside look at the development of RollerCoaster Tycoon World and the technology behind some of the most significant advancements coming to the series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03tQP6pulHM

RollerCoaster Tycoon World will be available on December 10, 2015 in a Standard Version for $49.99 or Deluxe Edition for $59.99. The Deluxe Edition includes two unique building maps, terrain additions, a digital art book, and the classic Panda mascot

The pre-order program starts today for a limited time. By pre-ordering now, fans will be able to play RollerCoaster Tycoon World before the official launch date with access to two exclusive beta programs. Fans will also be offered the unique opportunity to provide feedback and comments and contribute to the development of the game.

To PRE-ORDER RollerCoaster Tycoon World now go to: http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com/buy/ or

Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/282560/

In addition, each pre-order package includes five unique peep skins!

Developed by Nvizzio Creations, RollerCoaster Tycoon World is based on real-life theme park schematics, ride physics, and guest traffic patterns. Six Flags Entertainment, the world’s largest regional theme park company, provided the technical expertise and inspiration to help create the most realistic theme park simulation experience ever.

RollerCoaster Tycoon World is the next-generation theme park simulation and building game that includes Modding, User-Generated Content, Sharing and the following Key Features:
    •Powerful Building Tools: All new genre-redefining tools allow for freeform object placement, curved paths, innovative 3D track editor, and fully deformable terrain with water. A robust selection of in-game objects includes pre-made rides, coasters, scenery and shops.
    •Expansive Customization Support: Play on multiple maps with various themes. Plus, for the first time in the history of the franchise, RollerCoaster Tycoon World integrates with Steam Workshop to introduce native user-generated content tools.
    •Fully Realized Next-Generation Simulation: Detailed Park Management Tools, Multiple Game Modes, Responsive Environments and Guests, Advanced Physics, Innovative Services as well as the ability to ride every coaster in the game makes RCTW one of the most advanced simulation tycoon games ever!
    •Native Sharing and Social Features: From social media integration to native Steam Workshop support, you’ll be able to seamlessly share your creations with the world.

“For nearly 15 years, the beloved RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise has captured the hearts of millions of fans across the globe. Our vision for the latest installment, RollerCoaster Tycoon World, is to recapture the spirit of the series while ensuring a next-generation experience,” said Fred Chesnais, Chief Executive Officer, Atari. “By focusing heavily on coaster building, deep simulation, personalization features and user-generated content, we’re giving everyone from casual gamers to the most dedicated RollerCoaster Tycoon players a game they’ll recognize and enjoy, but experience in a whole new way.”

For the latest news on RollerCoaster Tycoon World, sign up for updates and read our blogs at RollerCoasterTycoon.com and join our Forum. Fans can also join the conversation by liking RollerCoaster Tycoon World on Facebook at facebook.com/rollercoastertycoon and following RollerCoaster Tycoon World on Twitter at @OfficialRCT.
    John - aka. The Master Control Program
    Owner, Chairman & Chief Imagination Officer - INTERCOT

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I used to love that game. I might have to buy it. For the kids of course.
    Cindy aka AgentC
    INTERCOT Staff: Accommodations, Dining, Movies, TV, Music & Musicals

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I am SO getting this. I wasted untold numbers of hours in college playing RCT. I LOVED it. I think my kids will like this game too.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking back - this was the game where I realized, if I continued playing games I was in trouble. With the original. I loaded it first thing in the morning. Next thing I knew, it was night time and I hadn't gotten up from my chair. It was that addicting!

Post Thanks / Like

Forgot to mention:

Pre-Order Details

All customers who pre-order the game will receive.
    • Exclusive Access to the 2 Beta Weekends (Delivery Scheduled – Late Oct and Nov)
    • 5 Special Peep Skins (Delivery – At Launch)

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I lost countless hours of my life to the original RCT. I mean I remember sitting down to play right after dinner, looking up and finding it was 3AM.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I lost countless hours of my life to the original RCT. I mean I remember sitting down to play right after dinner, looking up and finding it was 3AM.
    Similar feeling - are you going to introduce your kids to it or buy it for yourself?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: