Quantcast MagicBand on Demand comes to Magic Kingdom - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hauntedmansiongirl View Post
    We bought these for our last trip and they looked good for about 2 days. Then they started peeling off and made a huge mess of the band leaving sticky goo all over it. I definitely would not recommend them. It makes me sad, because I had such high hopes for them!
    Hi - I am sorry you had problems with your skins they should not have come off after 2 days - please can you email me [email protected] with details of your order so I can look in to it as it not normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Terra View Post
    Thank you for the review. I was about to purchase one this weekend, but think I won't now. Bummer. Too bad they weren't better.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Isabella View Post
    Has anyone done this? Do they stay on well or peel off? There are some really good designs at http://www.magicyourband.com and that was the first one I looked at. Great idea John!
    We all bought the cloth type material covers the last time we were down there and they make the magic band much more comfortable to wear.
    16 trips to "The World"

Last trip - April 2018 - Polynesian
    Next trip to WDW - December 2018 - Beach club

"Disneyworld will never be complete. It will continue to grow as long as there's imagination left in the world."

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone done this? Do they stay on well or peel off? There are some really good designs at http://www.magicyourband.com and that was the first one I looked at. Great idea John!
    I have to give a big thumbs up for magicyourband.com I've ordered from them twice already, once in April and again in September. They were really easy to apply and stayed in place for the full 10 days of our trip in April, even through a full day at a waterpark.

When it came time for our September trip the stickers from April peeled off perfectly well and didn't leave any sticky stuff on the bands.

I'm just about to order for a quick December trip and cant recommend them highly enough plus their customer service is outstanding!

Post Thanks / Like

We used those for our whole party when we were there in August 2015. They worked just fine, lasted well attached the whole time we were there (9 days). It was hot and sweaty and sunscreen-y... and they did not come loose. Will likely keep them on the bands for any coming future visits.

Pay attention of cleaning the MagicBand before applying the skin... and take time to really smooth it onto the band.

best,

................john

DVC Member 2016 AKL
    After: October 2019 F+W Fest <Jambo>
    Next: March 2019 Flower and Garden Fest <Jambo>
    Last: August 2018 <Kidani>
    October 2017 F+W Fest <Kidani>
    Also: 1988, 1990, 1992, 1997, 2010, 2012, 2015, 2016
    Disneyland - 1972

Post Thanks / Like

We did go ahead and purchase from wwwmagicyourband.com

I can not speak to the wear of the skins yet since our trip is in December, but can tell you, in a world where excellent customer service seems to be a thing of the past, Tracy (the owner), goes far above and beyond any expectations I have for any company! We received our bands in a timely manner and they are beautiful!!! We are excited to use all the different styles, including one for Christmas! For the price they are a great option to add a bit of personality to the otherwise blah and NONPURPLE bands offered to date.

We'll let you know how they do on our trip!
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: