Help! How to prioritize?
We are going on a cruise in April and I thought I might break up the drive to Fort Lauderdale with a stop at WDW. We would get there late Thursday night and would likely leave Saturday mid afternoon. I am thinking I might surprise the 12 and 15 year old...hmmm....let's find a motel to stay at tonight...and then drive into WDW.

I am thinking I might try to stay at a value resort since it is such a short stay. But I've never spent such a short amount of time at the World!!! I don't know how to prioritize!!

These are my thoughts:
I love Wishes so I am thinking reserve FP at MK in afternoon and stay for Wishes on Friday night. I Love Soaring so would love to do that on Fri a.m. And, I adore all of Epcot-especially for lunch. I really want to try the new Star Tours ride and we all love Toy Story so maybe do that on Sat a.m. I don't love the Studios so at least that would get us on our way before too late.

Is there anything else I am missing? Any other suggestions? Anything new I should see? Where, in the parks I mentioned, should we dine? I usually love gourmet eating, but we won't have much time this trip. I LOVE AK, but for me that park needs to be appreciated at a leisurely pace.

Thanks for your help!