Quantcast Favorite Disneyland Resort Sit Down Meals?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Favorite Disneyland Resort Sit Down Meals?

My son has multiple allergies so we pretty much have to stick to the sit down restaurants operated by Disney for most of our meals. They are so fantastic at accommodating all of his restrictions and we get to talk to the fantastic Disney Chefs!

We visit Disneyland at least once a year so we have been to most of the sit down restaurants but I was hoping to hear what others think the best sit down meal is at Disneyland to see if there is something different we need to throw into the mix on our next trip.
    "Jammin' in the jungle to the rhythm of one!"

Proud mom of Elias - born Sept 2008!

WDW College Program Alum-Fall 2001

I runDisney - 2010 DL Half, 2012 Coast to Coast DL Half and Wine & Dine, 2014 Tinker Bell Half, 2014 Avengers Half, 2015 Pixie Dust Challenge, 2015 Dumbo Double Dare

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, my absolute favorite is Naples. Can't get enough of the pizza there.

Tortilla Joe's is also fantastic. As is Catal/Uva Bar.

I love Carthay Circle and Napa Rose as well, but they aren't exactly kid friendly options.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

We like Storyteller's Cafe at the Grand Californian Hotel. I had one unsatisfactory meal there which was quickly made satisfactory by an excellent waiter. All other meals - breakfast, lunch, dinner, buffet, and menu - have been great. When visiting with a vegetarian friend the head chef came to our table to help her plan an entree that would fit her dietary preferences.
    Linda aka tinkwest
    INTERCOT Staff ~ Disneyland Resort

Come On Everybody - Here We Go!!

“To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. ...”

Support our INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to both of you! Usually we avoid the Downtown Disney restaurants because the park and hotel restaurants do such a great job with the allergies but I checked Naples again and it looks like that may be an option and something we haven't done for quite awhile.

Linda - we are doing breakfast at Storyteller's (the only character meal my DS (7) says he still likes to go to). Do you have a strong recommendation for lunch or dinner too?
    "Jammin' in the jungle to the rhythm of one!"

Proud mom of Elias - born Sept 2008!

WDW College Program Alum-Fall 2001

I runDisney - 2010 DL Half, 2012 Coast to Coast DL Half and Wine & Dine, 2014 Tinker Bell Half, 2014 Avengers Half, 2015 Pixie Dust Challenge, 2015 Dumbo Double Dare

Post Thanks / Like

We have always been happy with our meals at the Uva Bar in Downtown Disney. We like both the food and the people watching atmosphere. Our only bad experience was when it started pouring rain while we were in the middle of dinner (all outdoor seating). Although we have never asked about adjustments to the menu due to allergies, I can hardly believe that it would be a problem for them. In fact, I would think that any table service restaurant at the Resort should be able to adjust menu items to accommodate just about anyone.

Have you tried Carnation Cafe at Disneyland? We enjoy that even more than we used to years ago now that there is both indoor and outdoor seating.
    Linda aka tinkwest
    INTERCOT Staff ~ Disneyland Resort

Come On Everybody - Here We Go!!

“To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. ...”

Support our INTERCOT Sponsors!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: