Quantcast Zootopia! - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zootopia!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderelley View Post
    I really hope not. I didn't like Zootopia at all. While I don't disagree with the lessons the movie teaches, I feel like if I wanted to have political correctness shoved down my throat, I could turn on the news instead of paying $10 to see a movie.
    Huh ... you must have watched a different movie than I did. I saw a movie with a very positive message for my three young girls. I saw absolutely no "political correctness" anywhere in the film at all.

Personally, I was thrilled to be able to sit with my girls and reinforce with them that they can be anything they want to be if they work hard and aren't afraid to take risks and push the envelope.

I agree with what Nat said ... I (unfortunately) took my kids to see Kung Fu Panda 3 a few weeks ago and I thought it was utter brainless garbage. I felt like I needed to take a shower when it was over, it was that insultingly bad. Kudos to Disney for making a film that positively impacts the lives of kids and sends a great message of success and achievement to the future generation.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Huh ... you must have watched a different movie than I did. I saw a movie with a very positive message for my three young girls. I saw absolutely no "political correctness" anywhere in the film at all.

Personally, I was thrilled to be able to sit with my girls and reinforce with them that they can be anything they want to be if they work hard and aren't afraid to take risks and push the envelope.

Kudos to Disney for making a film that positively impacts the lives of kids and sends a great message of success and achievement to the future generation.
    To be fair to that other poster, I think he/she was referencing the OTHER "issue" presented in the film. You know, the one that says that you shouldn't judge a whole group of people based on the actions of a few, and that you shouldn't have preconceived notions about a group of people based on what they look like, or what is in their past. That is actually the more powerful message in the film, in my opinion. Everyone can (and should) live together in harmony and people should not feel compelled to judge or avoid those who look a certain way based on irrational fears about how they "might" behave.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

4. Likes Hammer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Again, though, I don't see that as "political correctness." That's just called "being a good person."
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

6. Likes Hammer, Lacy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Again, though, I don't see that as "political correctness." That's just called "being a good person."
    Amen. Unforunately, it is a political issue. Although, I think a lot of people just want to call it that so they can use it as an excuse...
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

8. Likes Hammer, Lacy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baldburke View Post
    Love the recliners and the reserved seating...well worth the price! I may not ever go back to another regular movie theater!

I'm not sure about this Screening Room proposal though. Unless you have a 90"+ screen in your home, there's still something to be said for "the big screen."
    We didn't have reclining seats since this was in one of those HUGE IMAX theaters. The screen in this one is a lot bigger than the new IMAX screens in theaters everywhere.
    NEXT TRIP - DCL Fantasy Oct. 2016
    Yacht Club - Oct. '14, Dec. '15
    Poly - Dec. '07, '09
    Grand Flo - Too many times to keep track!
    CBR - May '10, Oct. '10, Dec. '11
    POR - Sept & Dec '03
    AoA - Oct. '12, Dec. '13
    Pop - May '11

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arielfan98 View Post
    Great movie! So many plot twisters! I'm that person that can predict most endings to movie but boy did Zootopia have me stumped....I couldn't figure out who the villain was until maybe 10 minutes before they revealed him/her (don't want to spoil). I also loved the hilarious ending with the speeding ticket!!
    Finally saw it this weekend. Kiddo told me both of these things weeks ago.
    Jack Sparrow: Hide the rum

91-98 Off property
    ASMusic-99
    POFQ-01 Wildfires
    ASMovies-02,03
    Pop-04 Hurricane Jeanne
    Pop-05 Tropical Storm Arlene
    Pop-09,10,11
    Sports-12
    Pop-15

Post Thanks / Like

In my opinion this film out of the recent film has had the best story of them all. Of course there were no songs involved, but I really enjoyed everything about it. The characters were awesome and the references they used for the characters were perfect.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: