Quantcast Military tickets

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Military tickets

We are going to Universal in June and we were planning on using the current military offer of 3 days for the price of 1. The person who handled our reservation even recommended it. But on further inspection of the deal I discovered the offer ends at the end of May. I don't suppose anyone out there has heard of a new offer or whether they might be extending that one? I spoke with someone at the park who didn't have any more info.
    It's not easy being green....

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, not really sure. It is possible they don't offer that deal over the summer. Have you looked at their site though? Often, they have special ticket offers online that match the military disount. Last time I went, the military 2 day 2 park ticket I bought was the same price as the advanced purchase tix online.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

I was looking for the same offer today. After a little research I found that last year the deal was extended to include the remainder of the year on May 16. We used this deal in late July of last year so I knew that it was offered last summer. Hoping they extend again this year as we have plans to visit in early June.
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Post Thanks / Like

We are headed down in October and I wondered the same thing! I do know someone who works at Universal and she has zero idea on what happens with the tickets.
    *May '92 Day trip fr. Daytona
    *Aug '94/July 01 offsite
    *July 01 Offsite
    *2005, 06, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11SOG
    *Sept 05 AKL
    *Sept/Oct 06 POFQ
    *Dec 08 AKL
    *Oct/Nov 12 Wyndham BC
    *Oct 13 CBR
    *July 14- weekend trips from Daytona
    *July 15- day trips from Daytona
    *Oct 15 CST

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mudpuppysmom View Post
    We are headed down in October and I wondered the same thing! I do know someone who works at Universal and she has zero idea on what happens with the tickets.
    We went in October and the deal was happening then. October is a popular month for discounts at Universal.
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure if OP was interested in military discount on Universal rooms as well. I was on the Universal site today and decided to check for the military discount for our June trip and sure enough when I put in the code I used on previous trips the discount showed up. It's up to 20% off. Not sure if ticket discounts have been announced yet.
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Post Thanks / Like

Disney Military Tips just reported on his FB page that Universal will NOT be extending the military discount ticket offer beyond May 31, 2016.
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrerGnat View Post
    Disney Military Tips just reported on his FB page that Universal will NOT be extending the military discount ticket offer beyond May 31, 2016.
    I saw that! Bummer. We are headed there this summer and was looking forward to a little bit of a discount on the tickets. Hopefully Universal extends their current general public ticket discount. It wouldn't cost much more than the military discount was going to cost.

I am curious as to why they are still offering the room discount, but not the ticket discount. I am currently booked for June dates with the military discount on room. In the past the two have sort of gone hand in hand. Maybe that's next on the chopping block!
    Denise

Post Thanks / Like

My family and I are planning on going to Orlando the first week of january... My father in law is retired navy and we are hoping there is some sort of military discount for park tickets at Universal... We also want to stay on property at the royal Pacific... Anyone know when they will publish military rates for 2017 and do you guys think it will even be applicable for new years eve and the first 3 days of the new year? Thanks!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: