Quantcast 12 princess's

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: 12 princess's

Post Thanks / Like

Default 12 princess's

I am wanting to get pictures with all 12 princess's on my next trip. I would appreciate any advice on the best way for me to accomplish this exciting mission. Thank you for all of your help!!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

My 16 year old daughter was on a character mission this past April. She too wanted to get all Princesses as well as other characters. To get the princesses we had to go to MK a couple of times , as well as a visit to AK, and Epcot. We did not go to any of the character meals for the princesses. I used the times guides to help with the times. Also spoke to handlers who were really helpful with times and places.

Pocahontas - Easy to get at AK. DD also wanted a couple of others but we ended up with torrential rain and ended up heading back to the resort earlier.

Belle (blue dress) and Mulan - Epcot - We just missed the first meet with Mulan so just waited at the visit spot and were the first to see her when she came back. We then immediately went to France and got in line for Belle. The remainder of the princesses we saw at MK.

We planned a full morning/early afternoon into our schedule where it was just DD and me on a character mission. We knew there would be a lot of walking back and forth across the park. DH stayed at the resort where he was much happier, slept in, caught up on some e-mails and went to the pool. I made reservations for BOG for breakfast and we went on 7DMT before park opened at 9. We then went immediately to where Merida meets. Unfortunately, there was a sign saying she was going to be about 1/2 hour late. So had to change it up a bit and went to see Alice and the MadHatter. Then went back to see Merida and were about the 10th person in line. We then saw Snow White (front of park), Mary Poppins (near Caseys), FP+ for Belle in yellow dress, Aurora (front of park), FP+ for Cinderella/Rapunzel, FP+ for Anna and Elsa, and lastly the stepsisters. We then headed out due to other plans with hubby. Had we not had plans, we could have seen Tiana and Jasmine. However, DD and I were there at RD on our last day to get those. DH has no desire to see characters other than family pics with Mickey, Donald, etc. so DD and I schedule time for the character stuff and meet up later with DH. We had 6 days on our last trip so built the time in. Good Luck.
    Disneyland numerous times as child
    Offsite - November 1973
    Shades of Green - October 2004
    Shades of Green - October 2007
    Boardwalk Villas - November 2011
    Saratoga Springs - April 2016

Post Thanks / Like

Whoops! Forgot Ariel. We saw her one evening when there was hardly anyone around. We had a couple of people in front of us.
    Disneyland numerous times as child
    Offsite - November 1973
    Shades of Green - October 2004
    Shades of Green - October 2007
    Boardwalk Villas - November 2011
    Saratoga Springs - April 2016

Post Thanks / Like

As another little tidbit Pocahontas can sometimes be seen at the Wilderness Lodge with the other Pocahontas movie characters from time to time, but you have to hit it just right.

Mulan and Belle can be mostly seen at the Chinese and France pavilions in Epcot.

Most of the others I would imagine would be easiest to find in the Magic Kingdom. For example Aladdin and Jasmine are frequently around the Magic Carpet Ride. Good luck to your daughter on her adventure.

Post Thanks / Like

Though I have not done any of them, I would think you would get most of your list crossed of going to one of the Princess character meals. Then you could devote time for the "hard to find" ones.
    Upcoming:
    Jan/Feb 2018

Animal Kingdom Lodge - 2017

Cypress Palms - 2014

Port Orleans - French Quarter - 2006
    Bonnet Creek Resort - 2004, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2016

Paradise Pier (Disneyland) - 2003
    Coronado Springs - 2001

Wilderness Lodge - 2000

Dixie Landings (now Port Orleans - Riverside) - 1999

7. Likes Genie1953 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The character breakfast in Norway is one of the best way to get a lot of princess time. We managed to get all the princesses in two days on our last trip in November. We got Cinderella and the step sisters at 1900 Park Faire when we had dinner. Aurora in EPCOT along with Belle, Mulan, Anna and Elsa. A bunch in Magic Kingdom (crowds were low so lines were short). It was fun!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: