Quantcast Disneyland Paris

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Disneyland Paris

This is our first time going to Disneyland Paris We will be going to both parks for only one day. We are planning on arriving before park opening from Central Paris via the RER. That said, we are looking for any suggestions on how to plan our day, eg 'don't miss' attractions, QS food to enjoy and anything else that would help us get the most from our experience. Since we are trying to squeeze in as much as possible, we aren't really interested in TS dining. Thank you in advance!
    Nov 1973 - OS
    Apr 1982 - OS
    Jan 2001 - ASM
    Dec 2001 - ASSp
    Jan 2002 - CBR
    Jan 2003 - CBR
    Dec 2003 - AKL
    Jan 2005 - CBR
    Jan 2006 - CBR/AKL
    Dec 2006 - CBR/OS/POFQ
    Oct 2007 - ASSp/CBR
    Jan 2009 - CBR/AKL
    Jan 2010 - POR/AKL
    Jan 2012 - CBR
    Jan 2013 - CBR
    Feb 2015 - GF
    Feb 2016 - GF

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Crush coaster is great, but not a FP ride, if you can, do single rider line. The lines to get in are LARGE so try to get there before the park opens and get in line. Counter service lines are long, we waited 30-45 minutes wait in line to order food. They will not substitute anything, I wanted hot tea which was cheaper than the soda it came with, and even though I insisted to talk to the food manager they said their kitchen can not handle substitutes. But it was my third visit, so obviously I love it.
    Pirate Granny

October 2020 — 3 nights OKW, 3 nights Poly Lakeview and 1 night BWV studios
    November 2020 — BRV studio 9 nights
    December 2020 entire family GV OKW
    December 2020 January 2021 BCV studio

OH YEAH BABY !!! Proud owners at OKW + BCV + BRV + RR

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure when you're going, but my visit there was PACKED. So we didn't get a ton done, even in two days. My sister however had a completely different experience and got tons in, easy.

It's now been a few years, but I'd agree that Crush's Coaster is worth getting to in Disney Studios, and worth getting to early as there is no FP and it's not terribly fast loading. Ratatouille is the other Disney Studios attraction that would be unique (and a priority for me) but it was not there when we visited. If you like thrills I'd prioritize Space Mountain 2 in Disneyland Park over RnR in Disney Studios for a variety of reasons. The Studios is a pretty small park, so the only other thing would be potentially to do the Studios Tram if you're missing that or a unique show.

In Disneyland Park, I'd maybe prioritize the night show Disney Dreams if it's showing. BTMR is an island if it's done it's refurb, so is unique (potentially for your afternoon) as is Phantom Manor (Haunted Mansion) so I'd try to get to both if possible. Discoveryland is worth a walk through for sure. Get "under the castle.

Agree with previous post. Counter Service is not fast. Discoveryland has one with videos playing in a large space; we found that neat. The most options are potentially in the entrance to the studios? If time is of the essence and you see something quick, I'd take it.

Was so interesting to see an International Park! Exciting! Hope you have a blast.
    =) Travis

WDW, multiple visits. DLR, many years ago pre-DCA. Disneyland Paris, one amazing two-day visit. Up next: Disneyland Shanghai, Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea, and Disneyland Hong Kong!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: