We just got back from a wonderful 3 day trip using our Military Salute tickets. Such a great deal!

DS17
DS13
DH - not such a Disney fan, but a good sport
me

The boys and I arrived Friday morning and were in the parks from 10am-5:30pm. The lines were no more than 25 minutes for most rides and if longer, we grabbed FP's. We had a fabulous day, but the 4am wake up to catch our 7am flight caught up with all of us. We opted to go back to the hotel and head to dinner. I guess we were in wishful thinking mode and did not realize how busy the parks would be on Saturday and Sunday. Geez! It was super crowded and by 1-2pm, shoulder to shoulder crowds. The four of us stuck together on Saturday and got quite a lot in as we strategized our ways through both parks. Sunday, we started out at the gates at opening. We had 7 rides in DL under our belts by 10:30am or so. We could see that wait times were increasing a lot and could feel the crowd presence. We now had a 12:50 Space Mountain return time. I gave the boys the option to take off and do all the big stuff they wanted to do over in CA. They accomplished a lot of "Screamin" which is their favorite beside TOT. Meanwhile, DH and I did tea cups, small world, splash mountain, and enchanted tiki room with a dole whip. All the things the boys want no part of anymore. We met back at Pizza Port for lunch. The boys did SM twice which was great. We then headed to toon town just for fun since we were not waiting in long lines. No way. After that we all headed back to CA for TOT FP's and the symphony swings which we all love. Lines, Lines, and more lines. My youngest son has been keeping track of our mileage all weekend and declares that we've walked 28 miles since Friday. We all decided to take a break at the Sonoma Terrace. After that, we headed to TOT for two last rides...boo hoo. Our trip was finished. Headed to GCH for our Uber ride to SNA. Until next time.