Hi Folks! My husband and I have recently relocated from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale. While in California, we visited Disneyland & California Adventure a few times with the SoCal Resident discount ticket.

I made it to Disneyland in early December last year with a friend, the holiday decorations were amazing! My plan is to go to WDW the first weekend in December so we can see the park during the festive Christmas season.

My husband and I are planning to soon purchase the FL resident silver pass for $389. Our plan is to get up to WDW for 8-10 full days over the course of the year, I do see they are offering a 13 month pass through the end of the month.

I haven't been to WDW since 2003 and my husband's last visit was as a child. I do realize WDW parks are larger than the ones in CA.

I just booked an off property hotel that is about a 15 minute drive to the park. Luckily, our FL pass will give us free parking on property.

I need help with what we should see while we have 2 full days at the park during the first weekend in early December.

We just did most of the popular rides at Disneyland in early 2016, so I am not as concerned about having an agenda where we will get on every ride. However, I would like to go on the rides that have holiday decorations up.

This trip is really to do SOME rides, but to see as much of the holiday decor as possible. I'm hoping to spend some time in each of the main 4 parks. What should we see? What rides have holiday decorations? I really loved the Xmas version of Small World in California.

I am thinking we will go back in January for another weekend, we will focus on getting on lots of rides on that trip.

Any advice or tips? Thanks so much for reading!