Quantcast Shades of Green part 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Shades of Green part 2

Enjoyed all the resorts and parks decorated for the holidays. I miss the decorations at Epcot from past years (like bridge with dancing lights) and of course the Osbourne Lights were greatly missed. The new Jingle Bam" show was ok. Nothing that exciting. Illuminations is always great and the holiday addition at end very moving and beautiful. The castle at the MK is amazing all iced up with bright white icicle lights. Nice to have the Main Street Christmas tree up. Some years it hasn't been up early December because of taping of Christmas parade.

We really enjoyed AK. The studios is so empty right now. I dragged my husband to the Frozen sing-a-long many times this trip- I love the comedy and the actors get so into the jokes they even get each other laughing. The studios used to be my favorite park but only Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, and Toy Story draw me there now. Epcot didn't have much to offer in future world but we loved the new Soarin'. Fun to walk around World Showcase, especially in early evening hours. And the magic of the MK during the holidays makes the Disney Magic come alive.

I am a little Disney overloaded at this point. After going to Flower and Garden in April, the lovely Disney wedding in October and now our December trip, not sure when we will return. My husband likes taking his vacation in December there but I would love to travel somewhere else next year. December at WDW is like going home so we will see what happens. I like vacations that are relaxing and going somewhere new won't be. Shades of Green is a nice resort and the price is right.❤️
    We'll Go On....Off To Neverland

Wishes!

It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow....Where Dreams Really Do Come True

Never Forget It was All Started By A Mouse....TTFN

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree sometimes you need something different and if you don't go as often the trips seem a little more special

Dec.11-18, 2021 Port Orleans Riverside
    Jan. 25-Feb. 1, 2017, Port Orleans Riverside
    Oct. 29-Nov.4, 2014-Yacht Club
    Dec. 17-23 2011-Wilderness Lodge
    Dec. 20-30, 2008-Pop Century
    Dec. 25,2005-Jan.1, 2006-Coronado Springs
    Jan. 1-7, 2003-All Star Movies

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: