Quantcast Solo Bachelorette Weekend Day 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Solo Bachelorette Weekend Day 4

Day Four

Another early morning with the Studios opening at 7:30 so I left before the lounge even opened and headed to my truck around 7. The Studios just didn't have quite the same set up as AK and getting in was rough. I was in line around 7:20 and didn't make it into the gates until maybe 7:45. I was still able to hop onto Toy Story with about a 15 min wait (it was 45 when I got off, it was getting packed fast.). I headed down to ToT and rode with minimal wait. For some reason the lines for RnRC were amazingly long for 8:30am (60 mins) and no single rider option, I would later learn it was down off and on all day. So I skipped that and it left me hanging a bit. I hit up the shops as I had found one of the only remaining HeiHei roosters on the Shop Parks app in one of those stores but no luck. He wasn't available anywhere on property. I thought about Great Movie Ride but again the lines were very long and all my FP were for later in Epcot.

I headed back to the truck as people poured into the park and drove back to CSR. I was already planning on spending the afternoon/evening in Epcot but after enjoying the CP so much on Friday I booked a dinner at Trattoria Al Forno for another package. As luck would have it I made it back to CSR before the lounge closed for morning hours and was able to grab a bagel and coke (score.) I packed a bag for the rest of the day and grabbed a bus to Epcot (living dangerously.). It was standing but a short trip. I checked the TT wait right as I arrived but it was over an hour. I decided to ride Ellen since I'm not sure how long that ride is going to remain and then I had a 12:30 FP for Frozen so I pretty much walked straight back there. I had a nice ride (although sitting by myself in the front row on the boat I got soaked, I mean all the way to my socks, pouring water out of my purse soaked) and think I grabbed an eggroll from China on my way to see The American Adventure and Impressions de France. I knew today would be busy and I kept expectations low based on crowds. I walked back around to the front and did a FP for Spaceship Earth, Living with the Land and then rode single rider on TT (30 mins wait and it was def 30 mins.). By then it was time to walk to the Boardwalk for my 5:30 dinner CP package.

We had eaten here in Sept and it was very good so I was pleased to get the same server. Apparently a party of one (even ordering wine) wasn't a very attractive table for her because service was crazy slow this time. Food was great though (and WAY too much.) Calamari (I should have had the mussels, they looked great), then the steak, it was delicious but I could only eat half and then the little donut/zappole dish to finish. I was stuffed. I waddled back to World Showcase.

It was later than I would have liked with the long dragged out service at dinner and it was already 7:15 so I got in line for the 8:15 CP. I could hear the music from the show before mine so that was a plus. I picked approx. the same seat as before and oddly even though it was the same narrator it was like he was a different person. He was excited, animated, bouncing along with the music, it was almost comical. I guess he had just loosened up. It was his last performance so maybe he was bummed (or glad.). It was wonderful as always. I had planed of course to stay for Illuminations but to be honest I was exhausted. Just flat out pooped. I had to be up at 5:30am to drive home and had a big week of holidays and a wedding (my own!) the following week. So I walked out back and Uber'd from the Beach Club back to CSR ($5.75). I was back and in bed by 10pm. Randomly some crazy lady started screaming and banging on room doors at 2am looking for her good for nothing boyfriend and using some very very foul language until I guess someone came for her. It was a little nerve racking.

Up early the next day for an uneventful ride home and I was back in the office by 1:30pm Monday (sad.)

In wrap-up, I love going to WDW by myself. I don't ever feel lonely and enjoy doing things I like in my timing. That being said I don't think I will return to stay at CSR. It was a pretty resort but the thin walls and bus issues left a lot to be desired.

Next up a long weekend (not sure if I'll be solo or not) in March for the Flower and Garden Festival!!
    Janet, aka JanetMegan

Scrapbooking-There is a fine line between a mental illness and a hobby.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reports, sounds like a good trip

Dec.11-18, 2021 Port Orleans Riverside
    Jan. 25-Feb. 1, 2017, Port Orleans Riverside
    Oct. 29-Nov.4, 2014-Yacht Club
    Dec. 17-23 2011-Wilderness Lodge
    Dec. 20-30, 2008-Pop Century
    Dec. 25,2005-Jan.1, 2006-Coronado Springs
    Jan. 1-7, 2003-All Star Movies

Post Thanks / Like

It's never a fun experience when someone makes a ruckus in the middle of the night!!

I'm glad you got to enjoy the Candlelight Processional twice!!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you had a great trip, thanks for sharing!

The middle-of-the-night event was certainly not "Disney-like". Hope it was sorted fairly quickly.
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: