Quantcast Boarding Passes

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Boarding Passes

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boarding Passes

Is there a place at All Star Movies that we can print our boarding passes home?

Tinkerbell:)
    1996 - All Star Music
    1997 - All Star Music
    1998 - All Star Movies
    2000 - All Star Movies
    June 2002 - Caribbean Beach Resort
    May 2006 - Port Orleans Riverside
    April 2014 - All Star Movies
    April 2017 - Port Orleans Riverside Royal Room!
    April 2019 - French Quarter

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Front desk should be able to do it for you

Post Thanks / Like

When my sister and I stayed at Saratoga Springs in October, the bellman who picked us up to go back to Carriage House for check out suggested that instead of leaving our luggage with bell services, we go ahead and check it at the airline check-in desk. I'd never done that before, and didn't even know I could! I left my carry on bag with bell services, checked in at the flight desk, who took our luggage & printed out our boarding passes. It was a great deal easier than having to come back, retrieve our luggage and then check in. I rarely fly to Disney, so I'd never heard of doing that!
    1994 PO
    '96 GF (h'moon)
    '02 Cont. tower
    '03 WL
    '05 WL
    '06 GF, WL
    '07 ASMo
    '08 joined DVC: SSR, BWV
    '09 BCV, SSR
    '10 HHI, BCV/BWV
    '11 BLT
    '12 AKL, Dream
    '13 BCV, Fantasy, HHI
    '14 BCV, OKW, HHI
    '15 BCV, HHI, AKL
    '16 BLT, OKW, AKL, SSR, Fantasy
    '17 BLT, GF, AKL, BC
    '18 Wonder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Basket Mommy View Post
    When my sister and I stayed at Saratoga Springs in October, the bellman who picked us up to go back to Carriage House for check out suggested that instead of leaving our luggage with bell services, we go ahead and check it at the airline check-in desk. I'd never done that before, and didn't even know I could! I left my carry on bag with bell services, checked in at the flight desk, who took our luggage & printed out our boarding passes. It was a great deal easier than having to come back, retrieve our luggage and then check in. I rarely fly to Disney, so I'd never heard of doing that!
    We've done this too. Works great! You can also print your boarding passes when you get to the airport. (Recommend using online check in before that, though.)
    -Laura
    Engineer by Day... Imagineer in my Dreams!

Post Thanks / Like

I completely forgot about the check in at the resort and I've done it before! I think I was just thinking about Southwest and seats but I can check in with Southwest and not print them out right? I just like to have everything done before we get to the airport so we don't waste more time in more lines
    Tinkerbell:)
    1996 - All Star Music
    1997 - All Star Music
    1998 - All Star Movies
    2000 - All Star Movies
    June 2002 - Caribbean Beach Resort
    May 2006 - Port Orleans Riverside
    April 2014 - All Star Movies
    April 2017 - Port Orleans Riverside Royal Room!
    April 2019 - French Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

Last year we flew Southwest and checked our luggage in at our resort. We didn't have to do an online check in with Southwest, Disney did this for us. I was worried we'd have bad boarding numbers but we were still in the low B's so all was good.
    Elaine
    "I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food."

Next trip: February 2019 for the Princess 5K/10K/HALF MARATHON (YES, I'M RUNNING THEM ALL!)
    Port Orleans Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

I am glad someone started this. THis will be our first time flying with the check in at resort.
    We are at POP and flying with Delta.
    1. can we check-in and get boarding passes at 24 hours?
    2. We have a early flight, so maybe have to take luggage on ME?
    I have very limited experience with flying. Thank you for any help.
    Boardwalk
    Animal Kingdom Jambo
    Coronado Springs
    POP
    POP
    POP
    POP
    Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

Depending on how early your flight is scheduled, you may be able to use the Resort Airline checkin service. Oftentimes, when using Magical Express, we've found our boarding passes have been printed for us and left on our door on our last day. We've also had the front desk print our boarding passes for us or, alternatively, they have pointed to a printer where we could so on our own.

Walt Disney World Resort Guests must present a valid government-issued I.D. for domestic travel or a valid passport for international travel. In addition, Guests must check in no later than 3 hours prior to their scheduled flight departure. (Flight delays do not extend this check-in time.) All Guests must be present at check-in.

Resort Airline Check-In is open 7 days a week from 5:00 AM to 12:00 noon. If you are unable to check in during these hours, you will need to do so at your airline’s check-in counter at Orlando International Airport prior to your flight.

Please note: some Guests may be selected to check in at the airport and so will be unable to use the Resort Airline Check-In service.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: