Quantcast Help....Fast Pass Question!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help....Fast Pass Question!

I have a multi part question. I hope someone can help me and I hope I don't confuse anyone!

My mother and I have reservations at Pop Century and our park tickets are already bought, magic bands on the way. I`m trying to go into the fast pass section on MDE and link the tickets but it wants the number on our magic bands. They wont be sent until March 1st but we can get fast passes on February 1st. How will I be able to get our fast passes? Another thought, my mother hasn't fully paid for the trip until next week, will everything link up on its own then?

Next my Aunts will also be joining us, we will be adding them to our room but haven't done that yet. They are both annual pass holders. I got the numbers off their magic bands but it wont link their tickets on MDE.

Am I just getting too far ahead of my self? Will everything just fall into place closer to time?
    THANK YOU!
    April 2016 Off Site
    November 2015- POFQ
    October 2014-POP
    February 2012-POP
    February 2009-POP
    May 2008-POP
    July 2006-Off Site
    August 2003-POP
    July 2002-Off Site

And Many More!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm a bit confused with what the band number has to do with anything? To link your tickets you should be going in to My Reservations & Tickets and then Link my ticket. As far as your aunt, does she have her own account or are you adding her to yours? Again you need her AP number not her band number. Additionally until you add her to your reservation she will only be able to make FP ressies at 30 days out, not 60.

The magic band numbers will fall into place once they ship them but for right now they are not needed.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

Whenever I go in to the fast pass area on MDE to link the tickets it asks for the number on the back of our magic bands. When I go into "my tickets" our tickets do show up there. Maybe they will automatically link and show up February 1st whenever we can do our fast passes?? Our bands are not shipping until March 1st.
    My aunt does have her own MDE but so does my sister and we got her linked up to us last year when we went.
    April 2016 Off Site
    November 2015- POFQ
    October 2014-POP
    February 2012-POP
    February 2009-POP
    May 2008-POP
    July 2006-Off Site
    August 2003-POP
    July 2002-Off Site

And Many More!

Post Thanks / Like

The magic bands are not tickets. Magic bands are just electronic devices that are scanned to connect the system to your account to access your tickets or make purchases or open your room door. You don't have to have magic bands on your account to make FP+ reservations; you just have to have tickets linked and showing under your active tickets. So if your tickets are showing up on your account, you will be able to make FP+ reservations when your window opens up on February 1.

As for your Aunt, the same thing applies as far as tickets. You need to link the annual pass ticket number. If she already has a MDE account, just add her as friends and family to your account and you can make FP+ plans together by selecting her as one of the members of your party when you go to make the FP+ selections. One note though, if she isn't on your room reservation by February 1, you won't be able add her to your FP+ reservations because her window for annual passes without a room reservation won't open until 30 days out instead of 60.

Wasn't it nice when we could just simply make a room reservation, buy some tickets and then just show up and have fun? lol

Post Thanks / Like

It just kept asking me for the ticket number and showing me that it was located on the back of the magic bands. But yes I get it now, Im just getting too far ahead of myself. Everything should be ready to go on Febuary 1. I got my aunts added under friends and family on MDE just gotta add them to the room.
    thanks!
    April 2016 Off Site
    November 2015- POFQ
    October 2014-POP
    February 2012-POP
    February 2009-POP
    May 2008-POP
    July 2006-Off Site
    August 2003-POP
    July 2002-Off Site

And Many More!

Post Thanks / Like

It can all be pretty confusing. It seems like every time I just about get it figured out, they go and change something.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyLovinFool View Post
    Whenever I go in to the fast pass area on MDE to link the tickets it asks for the number on the back of our magic bands. When I go into "my tickets" our tickets do show up there. Maybe they will automatically link and show up February 1st whenever we can do our fast passes?? Our bands are not shipping until March 1st.
    My aunt does have her own MDE but so does my sister and we got her linked up to us last year when we went.
    Oh, okay. As 1DisneyNut said, as long as you see them under my tickets you'll be good to go when your FP day rolls around. As far as the aunt, she should be on your friends and family list. If not you send her an invite, she accepts, and you'll be able to see and plan for each other. She probably has her AP listed there.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: