Quantcast Celebrating 20th Anniversary at California Grill!!! Now how to make it special!!!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Celebrating 20th Anniversary at California Grill!!! Now how to make it special!!!

Hi everyone! My sweet husband and I are celebrating our 20th anniversary this year. Although we were married in September, between school and work a July trip it is. I got up early this morning and got a reservation for 7:40pm. Is this to early for the fireworks? Also, I want to do something nice for my husband. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance for any help!!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if you finish your dinner prior to the fireworks, and even if you leave California Grill, you can return the same day you dined there to see the fireworks from that location. I don't know when in July you are planning to go so don't know when the fireworks are scheduled on the day you plan to eat there. A lot depends on when the fireworks are scheduled and how you dine. For some who order only an entree and are quick eaters, the meal might go very quickly. For others, who order appetizers, entrees, and desserts and who tend to eat more slowly, the meal might take a while. If you are still dining at the time of the fireworks, the staff there is very accommodating. For example, if you've finished your entree but haven't yet gotten your coffee and dessert, they will hold these items for you while you go out to the viewing areas to see the fireworks.

20 years - how special!! Happy anniversary to you!!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Also - I just noticed this is your first post!! Welcome to Intercot!!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Make sure it is noted on your ADR that you are celebrating your 20th anniversary. Sometimes you will receive a little pixie dust from the staff sometimes not - it just depends. You can also order a celebration cake for your meal but honestly I would rather partake in the dessert menu any time. Other options to make your trip special - a fireworks cruise, a dessert party, a carriage ride (Fort Wilderness & Port Orleans - Riverside) hot air balloon ride (DSprings), a special gift basket from Disney florist or annoutside company. Congratulations on your Anniversary, your trip, and becoming a board member.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you!!! He is my soulmate. We are going to California Grill on July 25. The schedule now says Wishes starts at 9. We haven't been to Disney since our 10th Anniversary so I wondered if times changed in the summer.

Post Thanks / Like

They can split courses for you to share and try more things. Example: instead of you getting the salad with rock shrimp and him getting the goat cheese ravioli, you could get them split and served to both of you as successive courses. Just a thought.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: