Quantcast Peter Pan and Captain Hook?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Peter Pan and Captain Hook?

My wife and I have been to WDW many times however this June we will be going for the first time with our 5 and 3 year old boys. Our 3 year old is obsessed with Peter Pan. We are going to MK for one day in June and want to make sure he gets to meet Peter and Captain Hook. Where are they located for meet and greet? What times are they usually out? Should we look into getting a Fastpass for this or do they even offer them? (we haven't been back since Fastpass+ went in to effect so we have lots to learn). Thanks

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

If you are looking at the Peter Pan ride - Peter Pan does meet and greets to the right of the ride. You will see a painted back drop. You can not fastpass+ this meet and greet. Captain Hook is no longer doing meet and greets. We have not seen him in years. My daughter is a cast member and has not seen Captian Hook at all recently

Post Thanks / Like

I realize with only spending one day at WDW this may not work for you buy the Pirates & Pals Cruise out of the Contemporary resort (fireworks voyage after a small snack meet & greet) might be perfect for you. The way it has been run is that you meet up at the hotel and have a meet & greet with Captain Hook & Mr. Smee while you enjoy snacks, beverages, ice cream etc before boarding. Generally you can see the Electrical Water Pageant as well as Wishes from a prime location on the lagoon with all the fun & music but none of the crowds. Upon returning to the dock, Peter Pan greets you and photos can be done as well. For what you get the price is very reasonable IMHO. But since In love Wishes & hate crowds this really worked for our family. Captain Hook & Mr. Smee are one of my favorites so I love finding ways to see them. There is also trivia and sing a longs while you wait for the fireworks and the little ones all get little momentos (eye patch, bandanas, etc).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: