Quantcast Rivers of Light Dining Package?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rivers of Light Dining Package?

I know these just opened up recently, but does anyone know if the package for dinner at Tiffins includes options from the entire menu or limited options?
    "One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation, right at the start of everything thats new, one little spark lights up for you!"

ºoº

Mom to our little Prince Everett and Princess Adelaide
    August 2020 Caribbean Beach!
    Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

Here are the details on the Rivers of Light Dining Package that begin with the Grand Opening on February 17, 2017:

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Disney World Resort

Pick your pleasure! Enjoy a delicious feast at participating restaurants in Disney’s Animal Kingdom park and experience the beauty of the nighttime spectacular, Rivers of Light—a dazzling light and water show celebrating the magic of nature.

Included in Each Rivers of Light Dining Package:

A meal from one of 2 participating restaurants, plus a non-alcoholic beverage
    Premium seating for Rivers of Light show

Tusker House Restaurant

Graze on a bountiful buffet brimming with African flavors at Tusker House Restaurant in Harambe. Please note: While this dining package is available for all meal periods, Guests must arrive to dine no later than 2 hours and thirty minutes prior to showtime.

Rivers of Light Dining Package Prices (Dining Plan Eligible)

Breakfast, starting at:
    $39.00 adults
    $23.00 children ages 3 to 9

Lunch/Dinner, starting at:
    $52.00 adults
    $32.00 children ages 3 to 9

Tiffins

Trek to Tiffins where you’ll savor your choice of appetizer, entrée and dessert from a menu featuring mouthwatering delights from around the globe. Please note: While this dining package is available for both lunch and dinner periods, Guests must arrive to dine no later than 3 hours prior to showtime.

Rivers of Light Dining Package Prices (Dining Plan Eligible)

Lunch/Dinner starting at:
    $67.00 adults
    $26 children ages 3 to 9

Please Note: Listed dining package excludes tax, park admission, gratuity and alcohol. The preferred Rivers of Light seating area is separate from the dining location.

Advance reservations for the Rivers of Light Dining Package are highly recommended and can be made up to 180 days prior to your visit.

Admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom park is required and is not included in the price of the dining package.

You receive your voucher for Rivers of Light package seating at the time of your meal.

Plan to arrive for Rivers of Light seating 15 to 35 minutes prior to show time. Please use the theater entrance located closest to DinoLand U.S.A.

Your seats are not assigned. Rather, you choose your seats within the reserved section on a first-come, first-served basis.

Rivers of Light runs on select nights for approximately 15 minutes. Please be aware that there may be multiple shows on the same day. Your dining reservation will indicate which show you are booked for.

Up-to-date showtimes for Rivers of Light may be found on the online calendar, the My Disney Experience app or the Times Guide at Disney’s Animal Kingdom park.
    The Rivers of Light Show is subject to change or cancellation without notice. Dining packages will not be refunded due to show cancellation or modification.
    Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dulcee
    I know these just opened up recently, but does anyone know if the package for dinner at Tiffins includes options from the entire menu or limited options?
    First seating isn't until 2/17/17, but the official description makes it sound like it will be a special menu.

This would also be typical for the Nighttime Show Packages to have a separate menu for the prix fixe package price.
    Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone done this yet. We have a reservation for Aug 27th.
    DDuck66
    Disney Veteran

2000- Once
    2001- Twice
    2002- Three Times
    2003- Three times
    2004 Twice
    2005 Twice
    2006- October and Christmas
    2007- The year of the annual pass!!!
    2008- Concierge at the POLY!!!!
    2009- Birthdays in January and March!!!!
    2010- Lots of trips..Too many to count!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DDuck66 View Post
    Has anyone done this yet. We have a reservation for Aug 27th.
    The dining??? No... Rivers of Light?? yes... and I am mad at myself for seeing it... Hated it.... Down right hated it...
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not a fan of Rivers of Light either, but I have heard good things about Tiffin's.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyFreak2002 View Post
    The dining??? No... Rivers of Light?? yes... and I am mad at myself for seeing it... Hated it.... Down right hated it...
    What did you not like about it?
    DDuck66
    Disney Veteran

2000- Once
    2001- Twice
    2002- Three Times
    2003- Three times
    2004 Twice
    2005 Twice
    2006- October and Christmas
    2007- The year of the annual pass!!!
    2008- Concierge at the POLY!!!!
    2009- Birthdays in January and March!!!!
    2010- Lots of trips..Too many to count!!

Post Thanks / Like

We love River of Lights and probably for all the reasons that other people hate it. Let me say that we now travel with family that are all adults and I can see that children could very easily get antsy and be bored. The reason we like it is because it is so different from anything else Disney has ever done. It is not exciting. It does not end with a fireworks display. It is quite and very low key. It makes you think. It is beautiful. There are no Disney characters. I do think it is a love or hate thing though.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: