Quantcast Kid's Nite Out

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Kid's Nite Out

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kid's Nite Out

I thought my daughter being nervous about my granddaughter drowning in a lake at the resort was a bit over the top, but I based our resort choices on it. Now my daughter has her heart set on having her wedding at Sea Breeze Point. It is right out on the water. The ER nurse in me kicked in. It seemed like the perfect set up for so many stories I have seen. All the people thinking someone else was watching the kids. Momentary distractions while the flash of the camera goes off. All eyes on the bride and groom.
    I called Kid's Nite Out. The don't do just in room babysitting thankfully. They do a "parent's helper" thing and are available 24 hours a day. They will even go into the parks with you if you want. They lady on the phone was very professional and helpful. She said one person can watch 4-5 kids as long as only one of them is unable to walk. I asked if it was possible to hire more than one just for an extra set of eyes for all of the children even if it was fewer than 5 kids that wound up needing their services. (There will be 4 children under the age of 6 in my immediate travel party.) She said yes.
    I plan on using them the morning of the wedding for my granddaughter while everyone gets ready. Then I want two of them with the children during the actual ceremony and reception. Yes, I'm paranoid. I've seen too much. I am also toying with the idea of keeping one of them for our time at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party that night. My daughter and her new husband would be able to have a relaxing evening on their wedding night. They could enjoy their meal at CRT without worrying about a two year old. I will keep Lillian with me in the park but an extra set of hands for a tired grandma would be nice.
    I will be sure to let you guys know how they are during my trip reports.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

2. Likes heathertyson35 liked this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

What an interesting idea! I'm sure they will also be able to help entertain the kids, so they don't get bored and underfoot during the festivities.
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

5. Likes heathertyson35 liked this post

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: