Here is my take on the flowers - you can do beautiful flowers cheaply if you get help. Avoid fake - they really do leave an impression and not the best one. You will be too overwhelmed to do them all yourself so get help from trusted friends/family friends. KEEP IT SIMPLE! Definitely get your bouquet professionally done - it is worth it. As for the others, I would see if you can order them wholesale from a small florist or a grocery store/Sam's Club, etc. It would not take much to make small bouquets for your bridal party. Tulips are best shown tied with a ribbon.

I like the idea of the hanging baskets. Also perhaps you can rent an arch and use ivy or greenery (fake is ok here) to dress up the focal area. Twinkle lights are great accents. Centerpieces - definitely check out pintrest. It is a life saver for me.

I have seen wine bottles (indigo blue) with small sets of battery powdered lights inside them and dried flowers coming out the top made by the bride and her mom at a wedding a few years ago. They honestly looked so elegant in her space. I second the idea of high and low centerpieces.

Also have you considered some Marquee letters of your first names or last name with just flower petals as accents since you are being married in a theatre? Maybe utilizing a glass mirror. If you shop slowly or with coupons these could be purchased very reasonably. For example - Michaels & Jo Ann Fabrics both sell the letters & run coupons for 50-60% off almost weekly. Buying several different styles could make it that more unique. The mirrors can usually be found at dollar stores and the petals - buy cheap bunches of flowers from grocery stores - Aldis sell 6 pk of roses for $4. Another option instead of petal would be crystals or colored rock ($ store). Don't break the budget for what you can do some much cheaply and easily with some prep and some good friends.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk