Quantcast Rumors - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumors

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by barnaby View Post
    With a attraction based on the new Disney movie Gigantic?
    With the way Disney is so IP driven today, and how they are moving Epcot toward MK 2.0, I wouldn't doubt it...
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyFreak2002 View Post
    I think you may be looking in the wrong area... Think more over by Big Thunder Mountain...
    So are you hearing the wooded area north of BTMR? Or the smaller area to the west of it?
    "Welcome, Foolish Mortals..."

Post Thanks / Like

Magic Kingdom: Huge project scheduled for Winter 2018...

***REMINDER: these are rumors, pleases let's treat them this way... But let's still have fun speculating!!!!***

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy1998 View Post
    So are you hearing the wooded area north of BTMR? Or the smaller area to the west of it?
    When you look at a map of MK... Take the northern most section of Rivers of America, and fill it in, thus cutting the river in half... and go up from there... That whole area, part of Tom Sawyer Island, and the wooded area above River.... Please remember, this is only a rumor and nothing concrete points to this being a plan, at the moment...

Post Thanks / Like

Another MK rumor: CoP getting refurbished, including an new ending... Speedway going away.... Old rumor is new rumor again: Hatbox Ghost to HM in time for the 50th...

Post Thanks / Like

Magic Kingdom rumor:

Building off Zippy 1.... MK getting an expansion... Frontierland expansion...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    What is Zippy 1 ??? What kind of Frontier land expansion? Not really much room over by Frontier land is there?
    Disney Cruise 2017
    AKL 2016
    PORR 2015
    Beach Club 2013
    POP Century August 2011
    Disney Cruise Dream 2011
    Cruise Disney Wonder 2006
    Wilderness Lodge, 04, 06, 08, 10
    Allstar Movies 02
    Allstar Sports 96. 98, 00
    Offsite 2015 x2, 90,89, 85

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by waymickey View Post
    What is Zippy 1 ??? What kind of Frontier land expansion? Not really much room over by Frontier land is there?
    Zippy1 is the user name for the third person to post in this thread.
    Carrie

CBR: 2/21-2/25/17
    POR: 6/4-6/11/16
    POFQ: 11/15-11/19/15
    8/28-9/1/14 -DL-Dumbo 19.3 C2C
    POR: 1/7-1/14/14 -Dopey 48.6
    POR: 6/11-6/17/13
    ASMu: 1/11-1/15/13 -1st Full 26.2
    ASMu: 9/22-9/28/11
    ASMu: 6/7-6/13/11
    Pop: 1/30-2/6/10
    Pop: 2/1-2/7/09
    Pop: 1/08
    ASMu: 05/06
    Off-site: 12/93

9. Thanks waymickey thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Another MK rumor: CoP getting refurbished, including an new ending... Speedway going away.... Old rumor is new rumor again: Hatbox Ghost to HM in time for the 50th...
    I am usually not a fan of long time attractions going away but I have to say, it would not bother me a bit for the speedway to be gone and replaced with something new. Even when I was a kid, I hated those cars. They are almost impossible to drive and don't go fast enough to get any thrill. I have always found them more frustrating than fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by waymickey View Post
    What kind of Frontier land expansion? Not really much room over by Frontier land is there?
    As DisneyFreak2002 and I have been discussing there actually is quite a bit of room. If you are willing to think outside the box or in this case railroad tracks there is a lot of room to the West and North of BTMR. The rumor that DisneyFreak2002 has heard would actually remove part of the Rivers of America and Tom Sawyer Island creating a lot of room to the North East of BTMR.

DisneyFreak2002's rumor is probably more correct, my speculation is strictly based on what I can see in satellite photos in my map app.

Post Thanks / Like

As DisneyFreak2002 and I have been discussing there actually is quite a bit of room. If you are willing to think outside the box or in this case railroad tracks there is a lot of room to the West and North of BTMR. The rumor that DisneyFreak2002 has heard would actually remove part of the Rivers of America and Tom Sawyer Island creating a lot of room to the North East of BTMR.

DisneyFreak2002's rumor is probably more correct, my speculation is strictly based on what I can see in satellite photos in my map app.
    If one thinks outside the "berm". then there's a potential expansion pad in Adventureland...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disney obsessed View Post
    Wait, wait wait!!!!! What do you mean 'makeover of tomorrowland'???????
    I can answer with some more "rumor" to this.... Possible E-ticket, Stitch going away for something new (Wreck it Ralph was considered, not doesn't seem to be the chosen one), color schemes changing to purple and blue look, the building facades updated, Speedway getting a change (the cars possibly getting replaced), and some of the other rumors I posted previously...

14. Likes waymickey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Magic Kingdom: I heard a rumor that they are adding security check points at the Ticket and Transportation center, and they will also be adding security check points at the monorail resorts. This would allow Disney to move the current checkpoints from in front of MK to over by the bus stops only screening guest arriving by resort bus, or walking from the Contemporary (all other guest having been screened prior to getting on the monorail or ferry).

16. Likes DizneyFreak2002, baldburke liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Magic Kingdom: I heard a rumor that they are adding security check points at the Ticket and Transportation center, and they will also be adding security check points at the monorail resorts. This would allow Disney to move the current checkpoints from in front of MK to over by the bus stops only screening guest arriving by resort bus, or walking from the Contemporary (all other guest having been screened prior to getting on the monorail or ferry).
    I heard this one, too.
    Carrie

CBR: 2/21-2/25/17
    POR: 6/4-6/11/16
    POFQ: 11/15-11/19/15
    8/28-9/1/14 -DL-Dumbo 19.3 C2C
    POR: 1/7-1/14/14 -Dopey 48.6
    POR: 6/11-6/17/13
    ASMu: 1/11-1/15/13 -1st Full 26.2
    ASMu: 9/22-9/28/11
    ASMu: 6/7-6/13/11
    Pop: 1/30-2/6/10
    Pop: 2/1-2/7/09
    Pop: 1/08
    ASMu: 05/06
    Off-site: 12/93

18. Likes baldburke liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Brilliant! Maybe they could do the same with the proposed DHS/Epcot transportation system.
    Beth & David

09/82 Treehouse Villas, 06/86 BVP, 10/95 CBR, 10/99 DI, 08/03 PORS, 10/05 POP, 11/06 AKL, 09/09 POLY, 10/10 Wonder, 05/11 Dream/PORS, 08/13 POLY, 11/13 GF, 04/15 POLY, 11/15 BLT, 11/16 Aulani, 03/17 BLT, 08/18 BLT, 07/19 AKL, 06/21 BLT

Post Thanks / Like

EPCOT
    Guardians of the Galaxy replacing Ellen's Energy Adventure will be a roller coaster thrill ride, and has now been delayed til 2021/2022... Was originally looking for a 2019 opening...

Post Thanks / Like

EPCOT
    Guardians of the Galaxy replacing Ellen's Energy Adventure will be a roller coaster thrill ride, and has now been delayed til 2021/2022... Was originally looking for a 2019 opening...
    How long until they finally rename Future World? Or have they already?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tekneek View Post
    How long until they finally rename Future World? Or have they already?
    No idea if there is a planned name change... Only name change rumored is Epcot going back to EPCOT Center...

Post Thanks / Like

IF the Speedway is replaced, any rumors as to what might go in that space?
    1971 (age 15) MK was new!
    1974 off-site (Senior Trip)
    1982 off-site
    1988 off-site
    May 2002 AS-Sports, with DW & kids
    May 2004 Pop Century
    Feb 2005 Wilderness Lodge
    Oct 2006 Pop Century
    Oct 2008 Camped at Fort Wilderness
    Feb 2010 Cruise on the Wonder
    Dec 2014 POFQ for Christmas!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joonyer View Post
    IF the Speedway is replaced, any rumors as to what might go in that space?
    I heard the Tron Light Cycle coaster from Shanghai, although I really doubt that will happen. I can't see 2 coasters in Tomorrowland. Too redundant. The Speedway is a ride that all ages can enjoy and has sustained popularity for all these decades. There would be quite an outcry if they take it away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrerGnat View Post
    I heard the Tron Light Cycle coaster from Shanghai, although I really doubt that will happen. I can't see 2 coasters in Tomorrowland. Too redundant. The Speedway is a ride that all ages can enjoy and has sustained popularity for all these decades. There would be quite an outcry if they take it away.
    Another website is reporting today that budget and preliminary design teams have been sent to Shanghai to study the feasibility of replicating TRON in both WDW and DLR. Not terribly long ago, one of WDW's monorails was wrapped with a TRON theme. Stay tuned....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Ed
    Senior Imagineer Emeritus

Welcome to the INTERCOT forums !

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: