Quantcast Rumors - Page 5

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Rumors

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    you guys that have connections...
    Check on this rumor for me, would ya?
    Tiki room gone and replaced with either the club 33 proposal or something Moana...
    More info for you... Not Club 33 but Moana supposedly...
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

2. Likes baldburke liked this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like it is in the works but I'll place it here...

Haunted Mansion restaurant coming to a Magic Kingdom near you!!!

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

5. Likes baldburke liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyFreak2002 View Post

That would be swell!
    Beth & David

09/82 Treehouse Villas, 06/86 BVP, 10/95 CBR, 10/99 DI, 08/03 PORS, 10/05 POP, 11/06 AKL, 09/09 POLY, 10/10 Wonder, 05/11 Dream/PORS, 08/13 POLY, 11/13 GF, 04/15 POLY, 11/15 BLT, 11/16 Aulani, 03/17 BLT, 08/18 BLT, 07/19 AKL, 06/21 BLT

7. Likes DizneyFreak2002 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baldburke View Post
    That would be swell!
    IF done right... and that is a big IF...

Post Thanks / Like

More info for you... Not Club 33 but Moana supposedly...
    I'd hate to see the Tiki Room gone. It is certainly "dated" .... but that is what makes it special to a lot of long time Disney visitors.

Sigh........ have to make sure to see it this fall. Never know when/if it'll be gone.

best,

...............john

DVC Member 2016 AKL
    After: October 2019 F+W Fest <Jambo>
    Next: March 2019 Flower and Garden Fest <Jambo>
    Last: August 2018 <Kidani>
    October 2017 F+W Fest <Kidani>
    Also: 1988, 1990, 1992, 1997, 2010, 2012, 2015, 2016
    Disneyland - 1972

10. Likes waymickey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WiltonJohn View Post
    I'd hate to see the Tiki Room gone. It is certainly "dated" .... but that is what makes it special to a lot of long time Disney visitors.

Sigh........ have to make sure to see it this fall. Never know when/if it'll be gone.

best,

...............john
    I know a lot of folks like it, but literally puts me to sleep.

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're NOT out to get you!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by big blue and hairy View Post
    I know a lot of folks like it, but literally puts me to sleep.

I obviously cannot speak for everyone, and I am sure there are plenty of Disney fans who enjoy the show, but I really feel majority of the crowd who would hate to see it go feels that way simply because it is a WDW original...

I saw it in December 2015... I nearly dozed off... And this is coming from someone who loves the music to the show LOL...

Post Thanks / Like

I obviously cannot speak for everyone, and I am sure there are plenty of Disney fans who enjoy the show, but I really feel majority of the crowd who would hate to see it go feels that way simply because it is a WDW original...

I saw it in December 2015... I nearly dozed off... And this is coming from someone who loves the music to the show LOL...
    That is exactly how I feel. While I am bored with it and do tend to doze off, I would hate to see it go because it is one of the originals. We are losing them left and right and the nostalgia is going with them. Kids still like it and first time visitors enjoy it so I think it is worth keeping. They don't have to keep replacing attractions with new ones just to appease the frequent visitors, we can always just skip it for a few years.

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder where they'd place it? Columbia Harbor House is already there at the end of the entrance/exit, and they just redid the gift shop building two years ago. Is there room by the stroller park area, just to the left as you enter? Or would it be behind the gift shop area? Haven't been there in two years, trying to picture the layout.

Post Thanks / Like

Too bad they (Disney) couldn't put 3D cameras or 360 degree cameras in every attraction, past or present, and record the entire attraction to use for a "retro" 3D or CircleVision attraction so everyone could get a glimpse of a bygone attraction or reminisce over something lost....Take the Wonders of Life pavilion and set it up as independent theaters, each running its own attraction video, and play Alan Parsons "No Future In The Past" as the main hall theme.

Can we get INTERCOT Engineering on this????
    -Bud

Walt Disney World:
    9/03 - CBR
    1/09 - BWV
    9/05; 2/07; 12/07; 9/08; 9/09; 9/10; 9/11; 12/13; 12/17; 4/18; 10/18, 4/23 - PC
    5/15 - POR
    1/22 - ASMO
    10/22 - ASMU

Disneyland: 12/15 - Paradise Pier Hotel

Next up: ???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiking Ghost View Post
    I wonder where they'd place it? Columbia Harbor House is already there at the end of the entrance/exit, and they just redid the gift shop building two years ago. Is there room by the stroller park area, just to the left as you enter? Or would it be behind the gift shop area? Haven't been there in two years, trying to picture the layout.
    Rumors of filling in Rivers of America.
    Maybe Adventureland expansion and a HM Restuarant?
    Bern

WDW - 85,88,89,96,08,10,12,13,16,18,19
    Universal - Cabana Bay, May 2019

August 2020 - Port Orleans Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    So sad what that park has become - especially Future World.
    It is sad, that one of the "attractions" of Future World is sitting at the Electric Umbrella watching the fountain. Don't get me wrong, we LOVE to do this, but...
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1DisneyNut View Post
    That is exactly how I feel. While I am bored with it and do tend to doze off, I would hate to see it go because it is one of the originals. We are losing them left and right and the nostalgia is going with them. Kids still like it and first time visitors enjoy it so I think it is worth keeping. They don't have to keep replacing attractions with new ones just to appease the frequent visitors, we can always just skip it for a few years.
    I don't mind classics being replaced... WDW isn't a museum after all... My problem is what replaces them... Usually when there is a replacement, it is dumbed down... Plus, they have so much space, use it!!! Stop replacing, instead ADD!!! But, when an attraction doesn't rate with guests anymore, attraction much go...

19. Likes Tekneek liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Behind the graveyard queue, they can fit a restaurant the size of BOG actually... And it may even be somewhat on the water's edge... I think it is doable... They are just going to have to do it...

And I would assume this would be more than just a counter service so CHH being there won't matter at all...

But it is only a rumor right now... But one I would be on board with, and would be DYING to get into... ***BAD PUN, SHOOT ME!!!***

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PopPhan View Post
    Too bad they (Disney) couldn't put 3D cameras or 360 degree cameras in every attraction, past or present, and record the entire attraction to use for a "retro" 3D or CircleVision attraction so everyone could get a glimpse of a bygone attraction or reminisce over something lost....Take the Wonders of Life pavilion and set it up as independent theaters, each running its own attraction video, and play Alan Parsons "No Future In The Past" as the main hall theme.

Can we get INTERCOT Engineering on this????
    There is a guy, Martin Smith, who makes excellent tribute videos... Google him... you'll be amazed! Better work than Disney would do...

Best part, his videos are free, he isn't trying to make a buck on Disney history...

22. Thanks PopPhan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by barnaby View Post
    Rumors of filling in Rivers of America.
    Maybe Adventureland expansion and a HM Restuarant?
    Don't count on that Adventureland expansion just yet... and the Frontierland expansion, from what I understand, has been shelved... Smaller things coming to MK first....

Post Thanks / Like

But it is only a rumor right now... But one I would be on board with, and would be DYING to get into... ***BAD PUN, SHOOT ME!!!***
    Well the good news is, if they do put in a sit down Haunted Mansion table service, unlike most Disney Dining, they will always have room for one more.

It is pretty cool to think of all the theming they could do with a HM restaurant.

25. Likes Isabella liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It is pretty cool to think of all the theming they could do with a HM restaurant.
    Can't wait for the desert menu : Death By Chocolate!

best,

.......john

DVC Member 2016 AKL
    After: October 2019 F+W Fest <Jambo>
    Next: March 2019 Flower and Garden Fest <Jambo>
    Last: August 2018 <Kidani>
    October 2017 F+W Fest <Kidani>
    Also: 1988, 1990, 1992, 1997, 2010, 2012, 2015, 2016
    Disneyland - 1972

27. Likes waymickey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually MK does not have all that many sit down restaurants and many of the counter service have the same things. Haunted mansion Restaurant or CS would be something I would definitely like to see. But build new not replace another area.
    Resigned the areas that the guests have grown tired of.
    Disney has so many films and concepts they could bring to life. Wow us again.
    Disney Cruise 2017
    AKL 2016
    PORR 2015
    Beach Club 2013
    POP Century August 2011
    Disney Cruise Dream 2011
    Cruise Disney Wonder 2006
    Wilderness Lodge, 04, 06, 08, 10
    Allstar Movies 02
    Allstar Sports 96. 98, 00
    Offsite 2015 x2, 90,89, 85

Post Thanks / Like

Well the good news is, if they do put in a sit down Haunted Mansion table service, unlike most Disney Dining, they will always have room for one more.

So many possibilities honestly.... I'm hoping this is one rumor that winds up true...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: