Or does anyone else "have a bad feeling" about this land?

I don't know why, but I feel like Disney knows this land is going to flop...hard.

Maybe it's because they chose poorly when they made this deal with James Cameron. Maybe they expected all these supposed sequels to have been released already and there would be a LOT of interest at this point when, in reality, there just isn't.

We have been inundated with promotional material for this land and it's like they are trying so hard to hype it up and convince everyone how "spectacular" it is. I don't know...it has been like, what, 7 years since they announced this and all I've seen are some rocks and plants. Hardly mind blowing stuff (when you compare it to something like Diagon Alley). It looks like the rest of AK. Waterfalls, plants (ooh...some are plastic and glow in the dark...big whoop), rocks. Yawn.

And honestly, who really has been "dying" to ride a banshee over the same landscape? Or ride a river boat through the same landscape again. It just seems so one dimensional.

I am usually super excited about new Disney parks stuff but there is literally nothing about this land that makes me care enough to even go see it. I might never bother, to be honest.

I feel like Disney knows this will be a hard sell and that is why they are doing SO much press for it. They are even airing commercials here in CA to visit WDW for Pandora this summer. That's crazy.

In contrast, at least they are building Star Wars lands too. Those will be a massive hit, no press needed. They will have to beat the hoards away with a stick...or resort to timed ticket entry, at the very least.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk