Quote Originally Posted by ANG View Post
For those that book FPs for the morning and take breaks midday, do you park hop? We tend to do 1 park in the morning and than a different one mostly for an ADR and night shows. You can still only book FPs for 1 park at a time, right?

On our most recent trip, yes, we park hopped after our midday break. As far as I could tell your initial 3 FP must be in the same park. I don't believe you can make two for your morning park, then 1 for your evening park ahead of time. I didn't see the option to preselect from more than one park. However, once our initial/premade FPs were used we were able to make our additional FP for a different park.

For example, on one day I had 3 FPs pre-booked for the morning at AK. On the bus back to Poly from AK around 2ish I made a FP for Fantasmic at the studios for that evening. Then when leaving DHS after Fantasmic we decided last minute to hop a bus to MK since it was open till 11 that night. On that bus ride I was able to score a FP for Big Thunder Mountain with a time window opening in about 30 minutes. Once we used the BTM FP we were able to book about 2 more FPs before park closing.

We had great luck with the FP system on this trip, but again, I never saw the option to pre-book in more than one park. That would be a nice option tho! Especially for last days in the parks when you want to revisit some of your favorite attractions in different parks.