Quantcast Connecting Rooms

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Connecting Rooms

I am headed to disney in May, we are going w/ my sister's family. My son and her son are really close. I wanted rooms that connect, and requested it on our early check in.
    I was also told to call 10 days before the resort to request that as well.
    I know nothing is guarnteed.
    Is there anything else i can do to help make that happen?
    Anyone requeted this before and what are the chances we will get that?

Thanks.
    Have A Magical Day-1970-1989-offsite, 2002-DLR, 2003-DLR, 2005-Sports, 2007-All Music, 2008-POP, December 12-21 2009-Pop, January 16-18, 2010-Disneyland. Disney Sports-Feb 1-6, 2012, Disneyland-December 7 and 8, 2012, DIsney Pop-Feb 1-5, 2013 (my son's first trip.)

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

While Disney does try to accommodate these requests, they do not guarantee it. It sounds like you are doing all you can to let Disney know this is really important to you.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

I would call the morning of also just as a reminder. I also sent a fax tot he hotel the day before. But you are doing the best you can.

We got adjoining rooms at Beach Club 2 years ago and it worked out very well.
    Bryan

DVC since 02, Poly 89-90, Tokyo 98, CB 99, Swan 01, WL 06 ,08, 10, BLT 11, HHI 12, OKW 12-13, BC 03-05, 07-09, 11, 13,16 , 17
    Contemporary 05, 13, GC DLR 15, VeroBeach 16, AoA 16

"There's Blood on the saddle, and Blood all around...."Big Al-

Post Thanks / Like

If it is the most important request, I'd make it your ONLY request, so there is no confusion or trying to meet multiple requests. You can ask again at the front-desk, and they may be able to move you, if your assigned rooms aren't connecting.

Not to bring bad news; I've requested it twice, and not gotten it either time. We were always adjoining, so right next door, but never the actual connecting rooms. But at least being right next door is still pretty good.
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

To a certain extent it depends on where you are staying. I have never had a problem getting connecting rooms, but we always stayed in the value resorts, when we stayed on property.
    "Welcome, Foolish Mortals..."

Post Thanks / Like

We are staying at the pop.
    Have A Magical Day-1970-1989-offsite, 2002-DLR, 2003-DLR, 2005-Sports, 2007-All Music, 2008-POP, December 12-21 2009-Pop, January 16-18, 2010-Disneyland. Disney Sports-Feb 1-6, 2012, Disneyland-December 7 and 8, 2012, DIsney Pop-Feb 1-5, 2013 (my son's first trip.)

Post Thanks / Like

We have requested connecting rooms with our kids and grands at least 10-12 times, and we have always had that honored. I do make it the very first request. At check-in, whoever checks in first needs to ask immediately if the rooms are connecting. Once one of you is in a room, it becomes much harder if not impossible. If it's not too late in the day, they can move people around and usually accommodate that request. We love having connecting, because we often babysit while parents go out for a few hours. Have a great trip!!
    Disney more times than I can remember.
    Have stayed at Fort Wilderness, Fort Wilderness Cabins, Caribbean Beach, Dixie Landings, Port Orleans Riverside, Port Orleans French Quarter and Pop Century

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: