So my kids are both at the age where they want to spend a couple of days at the parks. Prior to this, they've both been totally fine just doing the MVMCP or MNSSHP and just exploring the rest of the time. In December, we spent a week at WDW- but only spent the one night at the party, and the rest at Disney Springs and exploring the other resorts and boardwalk. But they are both wanting to do the parks this time. I haven't bought multi-day tickets in forever and they are so dang expensive! Good grief, I used to buy the 10 day non-expiration park hoppers. But its going to cost a small fortune this time. We're going in October.

I'm wondering about the 4 Park Magic ticket they were offering- looks like they are good until Sept 2017. Is there any chance they will have a fall version for October? It doesn't seem to be too bad a deal. I was thinking about doing 2-3 days in the parks, don't need hoppers this time. My kids are still young, and there's alot of rides we probably won't do, and we aren't at the go non-stop hit all the parks 24/7 stage yet. We go at a much slower pace these days.

I would love to get some current ticket recommendations and do you have a favorite place to buy tickets?

If we decide to do the MVMCP then we'd be good on MK. Is a 3 day ticket our best bet?

Thanks for the help!!