Quantcast Best Disney Park outside of the US

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Best Disney Park outside of the US

I would love to be able to visit every Disney Park throughout the world. It's a goal I am also aware that I may not be able to achieve due to factors such as time, work/school schedules, and finances.

So...if you had to recommend one park outside of the US to visit, which one would it be and why?

Thanks!!

March 2017 - Pop Century
    November 2015 - Caribbean Beach
    October 2014 - Boardwalk Villas
    November 2013 - POR
    May 2009 - Animal Kingdom Lodge
    October 2007 - Disneyland
    January 2005 - Riverside
    December 2004 - Riverside
    August 2000 - Coronado Springs
    December 1996 - Caribbean Beach

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Tokyo Disney Sea. Although I haven't been, I have heard over and over again how fantastic this park is. I can't wait to experience it myself. We are loosely planning a trip in 2020 ahead of the Olympics.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

I think any of the Asian parks looks just awesome. EuroDisney, eh.
    ===================

2016 POR
    2015 CS
    2014 WDW-Offsite
    2014 Disneyland-offsite
    2014 CBR
    2013 Dolphin
    2012 POR
    2012 WDW-Offsite
    2011 ASMusic, POR

1998 Dixie Landings
    1990's, Dixie Landings, Misc Offsite

5. Likes BrerGnat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't speak for the Asian Parks firsthand but I have a friend who is a huge disney nut and says Tokyo Disney Seas is the best. I will hopefully be going there soon. We are moving to Asia in a few months.

I was underwhelmed by Disneyland Paris. Compared to other European amusement parks it is pretty impressive. Europeans love it. I have a friend who visits Disneyland Paris twice a year but has yet to see the city of Paris. Americans who have no experience with the stateside Disney Parks love it! During the eight years we lived in Germany these were the only two demographics that loved DLP. Most die hard Disney fans shared my opinion.

If you compare it to Disneyland California or Disney World it just comes up short. It was by far our least favorite trip in the 8 years we lived in Europe. We stayed in their version of The Wilderness Cabins and it is the worst accommodations we stayed in during our multiple European trips. Quite a few of the rides in the Pixar area are what I would call enhanced fairground rides. My son, aged six at the time kept asking "can we go to the REAL DISNEYWORLD next time?"

I would say the only things that are an improvement over the other Disney parks are IASW and POC. I also enjoy that you can really experience four seasons at DLP. I hate the heat so I sort of enjoyed wearing sweaters and not roasting on our trip. Unlike DisneyWorld, DLP truly has an "off season" We went in late October and waited in hardly any lines more that 30 minutes.

I am always torn about the tip... on one hand I wish we had spent the money elsewhere. On the other hand, I probably would have regretted not going.

If you are only going to take one overseas Disney Trip I would go to Japan. However, if Europe is on your bucket list you might as well give DLP a try. I would spend two days tops at DLP and then see other places. If you really decide to go I can dole out more detailed advice.

I certainly would not pick either place based on Disney given that you have two great parks in America. Decide what you want to see outside of Disney first and then make a choice based on that.

I can let you know firsthand at some point at the end of this year about Tokyo.
    Too many trips to count!
    Disneyland!
    DisneyWorld!
    Disneyland Paris!
    Coming soon Tokyo!
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE

I have stayed at: All Star Movies, All Star Music, Pop Century, Art of Animation, Port Orleans Riverside, Caribbean Beach Resort, Saratoga Springs Resort

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the feedback. It sounds like Japan is the place to go. That has always been a place I wanted to see, regardless of Disney as well. I'll start saving now!!!

March 2017 - Pop Century
    November 2015 - Caribbean Beach
    October 2014 - Boardwalk Villas
    November 2013 - POR
    May 2009 - Animal Kingdom Lodge
    October 2007 - Disneyland
    January 2005 - Riverside
    December 2004 - Riverside
    August 2000 - Coronado Springs
    December 1996 - Caribbean Beach

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: