Quantcast Countdown to Disney Traditions?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Wmsbrg, VA (12 hours & 22 minutes from WDW!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Countdown to Disney Traditions?

I'm curious, what do y'all do in the coming weeks to help you get through the work weeks until your Disney vacation?

My mom and I watch classic Disney movies (really only the ones that truly make us think about Disney, like Peter Pan and Toy Story), watch Youtube videos, and look at our old Disney scrapbooks. Recently, we keep up with the Shop Parks app and make a little "wish list".

And of course I keep Intercot up on my browser all through the work day and visit it when I need to take a little escape break

19 days!!!
    "When hinges creak in doorless chambers... and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls.. whenever candlelights flicker... where the air is deathly still... that is the time when ghosts are present... practicing their terror with ghoulish delight."

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Look at photos from past trips! I've already started and we're not going until next August.
    Susanne

4. Likes disneycutie165 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lots of youtube videos. Especially listening to music. We watch various Disney documentaries.
    ===================

2016 POR
    2015 CS
    2014 WDW-Offsite
    2014 Disneyland-offsite
    2014 CBR
    2013 Dolphin
    2012 POR
    2012 WDW-Offsite
    2011 ASMusic, POR

1998 Dixie Landings
    1990's, Dixie Landings, Misc Offsite

6. Likes disneycutie165 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am so excited for you. Work is dragging for me right now, but I happened to walk by a police officer's desk and "A Whole New World" was playing. I kinda giggled thinking of this big burly police officer being a cuddly Disney fan.

When it gets really bad, I think "this hour at work is paying for x at Disney" (say a tshirt for my son or a meal that I know I will enjoy). Then I may day dream about that meal or imagine what kind of star wars tshirt I would pick out.

If it's a horrible week, I'll buy a lottery ticket and then imagine what I would do if I won the money. No, I don't really think I would win, but I get to imagine what my dream Disney trip would be, and it only costs me a dollar.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

8. Likes disneycutie165 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Our kids always make some sort of countdown calendar. One year it was a construction paper chain that they would tear off links. Another year it was Mickey heads on popsicle sticks that they would pull out of a jar. And one year it was a straight up calendar where you crossed of the days.
    Beth & David

09/82 Treehouse Villas, 06/86 BVP, 10/95 CBR, 10/99 DI, 08/03 PORS, 10/05 POP, 11/06 AKL, 09/09 POLY, 10/10 Wonder, 05/11 Dream/PORS, 08/13 POLY, 11/13 GF, 04/15 POLY, 11/15 BLT, 11/16 Aulani, 03/17 BLT, 08/18 BLT, 07/19 AKL, 06/21 BLT

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: