Quantcast Disney Visa 25% Discount

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Disney Visa 25% Discount

Check your E-mail for a Special Disney Visa Early Accsess Discount for Disney Store and DisneyStore.com:

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Visa

25% Off Friends & Family Promotion: Offer is valid July 12, 2017 (12:01 am PST) through July 16, 2017 (11:59 pm PST) or while supplies last, whichever occurs first, on select, in-stock items purchased at Disney Store and Disney Baby Store retail and outlet locations, on phone orders and orders placed online at DisneyStore.com. Not valid on purchases made at Disney Parks and Resorts locations or at the D23 Expo.

Payment with a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card required. Limit one coupon or promotion code per Guest. Offer excludes Shipping & Handling, Disney Theme Park Passes, Disney Vacation Club® merchandise, Disney Infinity, Playmation™, Electronic Toys, DVDs, Blu-ray™, CDs, Video Games, Books, Art & Collectibles, Ethan Allen, Jim Shore, Lenox®, Tommy Bahama, Enesco Busts and Figurines, Olszewski, Precious Moments, Vinylmation, Huffy, Limited Edition and Limited Release merchandise, Dooney & Bourke, Alex and Ani, Vera Bradley, PANDORA, CRISLU, Rebecca Hook, Disney Designer Jewelry Collection, MagicBand, Starbucks, Disney Store 30th Anniversary merchandise, D23 Memberships, D23 Merchandise, gift cards or certificates, Walt Disney Company Collectible Shareholder Certificate, 3-D printed merchandise, Countdown to Fun and Subscription products, personalization, gift wrap and gift boxes and items not in stock. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. No adjustments to prior purchases.

Merchandise subject to availability. Returns and exchanges will be subject to discount taken at time of purchase. Coupon or promotion code is non-transferable, not refundable and has no cash value in whole or in part. No photocopy or reproduction of coupon will be accepted. For in-store purchases, coupon must be surrendered at time of purchase and coupon may not be sold, altered, duplicated or copied and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or corrupted. Free Shipping applies to Standard Delivery on orders of $50 or more sent to a single shipment address in the United States. Qualifying purchase based on pre-tax, post-discount amount and excludes Shipping & Handling charges, D23 Memberships, gift wrap & gift boxes. Additional Shipping & Handling applies for select items or shipments to more than one shipment address. Merchandise subject to availability. Valid packing slip required for returns and exchanges. Offer subject to restrictions and change without notice. Void where prohibited.
    Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

2. Thanks VWL Mom, Genie1953 thanked for this post
    Likes Genie1953 liked this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I get these emails quite often, we have a decent size Disney Store at the Mall of America. But there are so many exclusions that I rarely bother using them. I get little credit card sized coupons all the time too, that generally go unused. Just threw one away yesterday that had expired.

Wmsbrg, VA (12 hours & 22 minutes from WDW!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh this could cause some trouble, especially since I'll be in Disney in 18 days and that will do enough damage to my wallet
    "When hinges creak in doorless chambers... and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls.. whenever candlelights flicker... where the air is deathly still... that is the time when ghosts are present... practicing their terror with ghoulish delight."

Post Thanks / Like

This is a little annoying, I didn't get an email, and purchased about $40 worth of gifts at the Disney outlet on Wednesday with my Disney Visa...
    Janet, aka JanetMegan

Scrapbooking-There is a fine line between a mental illness and a hobby.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JanetMegan View Post
    This is a little annoying, I didn't get an email, and purchased about $40 worth of gifts at the Disney outlet on Wednesday with my Disney Visa...
    Agreed. I did not receive an email.
    "When hinges creak in doorless chambers... and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls.. whenever candlelights flicker... where the air is deathly still... that is the time when ghosts are present... practicing their terror with ghoulish delight."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JanetMegan View Post
    Agreed. I did not receive an email.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: