Quantcast Disney Visa Offer just released

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Disney Visa Offer just released

I just received an email offer for Disney Visa card holders. A "Summer time flies" special. Its actually targeted to PO-FQ for $149 p/night plus tax for most stays between 7/17 and 8/20 with 8/20 being the final booking date. It says to ask about other great rates for AoA, ASM, CBR and Saratoga.

POFQ was for standard or garden view rooms. Seemed like a decent discount, around $80 or so off per night, 30% or so.

A pretty small window of time, basically one month.

I don't think I can take advantage, but might be worth a look see.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a Disney Visa and didn't receive an email! I don't seem to get any offer emails from them!

Post Thanks / Like

7/17 thru 8/20 .....Talk about hot and humid, no thanks I will wait for the leaves to turn up here in the north before I head south for vaca.

First trip 1986 ...
    Not enough since then!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mydisneygirls View Post
    I have a Disney Visa and didn't receive an email! I don't seem to get any offer emails from them!
    I don't either but they sure know where to send the bill
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

6. Thanks The Hitchhiking Ghost thanked for this post
    Likes The Hitchhiking Ghost liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VWL Mom View Post
    I don't either but they sure know where to send the bill

Post Thanks / Like

I missed that there was a code attached to this offer A2F6D

I don't think it was a PIN Code offer

Wmsbrg, VA (12 hours & 22 minutes from WDW!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I wish they would release these things sooner. Our room is already paid for and we are going within the dates mentioned. Oh well
    "When hinges creak in doorless chambers... and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls.. whenever candlelights flicker... where the air is deathly still... that is the time when ghosts are present... practicing their terror with ghoulish delight."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneycutie165 View Post
    Well, I wish they would release these things sooner. Our room is already paid for and we are going within the dates mentioned. Oh well
    You definitely should try calling. As long as there are rooms available within your dates that are eligible, you should be able to rebook and get the discounted rate. Even if paid for I would assume they'd issue you a credit. Definitely worth a phone call to find out.

As to issuing it sooner, I'm sure this is a targeted response to summer openings, something they can throw out there to try get rooms fully occupied.

Post Thanks / Like

Sis spent over an hour on hold. Didn't get to talk to anyone.
    Jack Sparrow: Hide the rum

91-98 Off property
    ASMusic-99
    POFQ-01 Wildfires
    ASMovies-02,03
    Pop-04 Hurricane Jeanne
    Pop-05 Tropical Storm Arlene
    Pop-09,10,11
    Sports-12
    Pop-15

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by i'm grumpy View Post
    Sis spent over an hour on hold. Didn't get to talk to anyone.
    I was following a similar thread on another message board, lost track of how many posts were reflecting on hold times of an hour or more without getting thru, and then when they did get thru it was to find out that inventory was severely limited and they couldn't get what they wanted.

I happened to see a Facebook post on the page of the Magical Journey's travel agent we've used in the past, the comparison was made to a Black Friday deal, meaning Best Buy offers a huge tv for 50% off, but only makes 3 available storewide, but figures once you are in the store anyway, you'll take what you can get, even if its full price.

Its extremely evident with the 2017 discount offerings that Disney is trying to ween the public off of the discounts. With Pandora opening in AK and the fact that they released all the upcoming changes, will probably allow them to keep cutting the discounts for the foreseeable future.

13. Likes disneycutie165 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiking Ghost View Post
    I was following a similar thread on another message board, lost track of how many posts were reflecting on hold times of an hour or more without getting thru, and then when they did get thru it was to find out that inventory was severely limited and they couldn't get what they wanted.

I happened to see a Facebook post on the page of the Magical Journey's travel agent we've used in the past, the comparison was made to a Black Friday deal, meaning Best Buy offers a huge tv for 50% off, but only makes 3 available storewide, but figures once you are in the store anyway, you'll take what you can get, even if its full price.

Its extremely evident with the 2017 discount offerings that Disney is trying to ween the public off of the discounts. With Pandora opening in AK and the fact that they released all the upcoming changes, will probably allow them to keep cutting the discounts for the foreseeable future.
    I called last night, was holding for a good 40 minutes, to find that the discounts were limited also. We are staying at POR, but come to find out the discount was good for Port Orleans French quarter Had the discount applied, we would be saving about $500. Oh well, Disney ***** up our money anyway so either way they would have gotten that $500, through our stay or on souvenirs
    "When hinges creak in doorless chambers... and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls.. whenever candlelights flicker... where the air is deathly still... that is the time when ghosts are present... practicing their terror with ghoulish delight."

Post Thanks / Like

I already have a reservation for that hotel during that time & a Disney Visa Card. I called both Disney and Disney Visa and they said I have to call the number in the email. Do you have that phone number?

Post Thanks / Like

That's odd - did you call 1-407-939-1936? The lady I spoke to was able to help me figure out if my resort qualified.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jessietoystory2 View Post
    I already have a reservation for that hotel during that time & a Disney Visa Card. I called both Disney and Disney Visa and they said I have to call the number in the email. Do you have that phone number?
    Call 1-407-939-7534 or ask your travel agent

Don't forget to use your Disney® Visa® Card and mention code A2F6D to take advantage of this offer
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I misunderstood. She did talk to someone the second time, and they tried to tell her it had to be a package.
    Jack Sparrow: Hide the rum

91-98 Off property
    ASMusic-99
    POFQ-01 Wildfires
    ASMovies-02,03
    Pop-04 Hurricane Jeanne
    Pop-05 Tropical Storm Arlene
    Pop-09,10,11
    Sports-12
    Pop-15

Post Thanks / Like

I called the reservation line again right after my above post and got straight through. I talked with Bernard and he was so helpful. I got the deal without giving the code. I just had to verify that I was a Disney Visa Card holder. I got a room upgrade and still saved over $300. They just adjusted my prior reservation. There was no need to cancel and re-book. Thank you so much for posting about the Disney Visa Deal!!!!

20. Thanks The Hitchhiking Ghost thanked for this post
    Likes VWL Mom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jessietoystory2 View Post
    I called the reservation line again right after my above post and got straight through. I talked with Bernard and he was so helpful. I got the deal without giving the code. I just had to verify that I was a Disney Visa Card holder. I got a room upgrade and still saved over $300. They just adjusted my prior reservation. There was no need to cancel and re-book. Thank you so much for posting about the Disney Visa Deal!!!!
    You're welcome! Glad to hear someone could take advantage of it. I've been reading on multiple message boards the frustration of many if not most who have called in on this and other offers only to find no availability.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: