Quantcast 'Twas the Night Before Disney

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Wmsbrg, VA (12 hours & 22 minutes from WDW!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool 'Twas the Night Before Disney

....and all through the house, every creature was stirring (excitedly!), getting ready to meet the MOUSE!

What does everyone do the night before Disney? Tonight is my last sleep before Disney and I'm needing to talk Disney with some Disney peeps to get through these last 8 work hours.

(Ps- Will definitely be trying to post trip reports along the way/right after we get back)
    "When hinges creak in doorless chambers... and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls.. whenever candlelights flicker... where the air is deathly still... that is the time when ghosts are present... practicing their terror with ghoulish delight."

2. Likes eam liked this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We usually go out to dinner as a family the night before and discuss all the final details and what a great trip we have planned ahead.

I think the anticipation on the day before the trip is one of the best parts of the process, the excitement level is so high because you have so much to look forward too.

You don't look well, are you coming down with something, maybe you should cut out of work early today!!

Recent Trips:
    -OKW Aug 16 - Aug 23 / Royal Pacific Resort Universal Studios Aug 23 - Aug 26, 2013
    -Universal Studios Hard Rock Hotel Nov 14 - Nov 18, 2014
    -Saratoga Springs June 11 -18 2016

Next Trip:
    -Port Orleans Riverside / Saratoga Springs Sept 8 - 17, 2017

5. Likes disneycutie165, eam liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Rest. Its the last bit of it for awhile. Travel days are always hard.

Charge the tablets, double check my gadgets, eat low impact gastro foods and watching disney clips on youtube and park videos on tv.

Have a great time!!!
    ===================

2016 POR
    2015 CS
    2014 WDW-Offsite
    2014 Disneyland-offsite
    2014 CBR
    2013 Dolphin
    2012 POR
    2012 WDW-Offsite
    2011 ASMusic, POR

1998 Dixie Landings
    1990's, Dixie Landings, Misc Offsite

Wmsbrg, VA (12 hours & 22 minutes from WDW!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mgmnut View Post

You don't look well, are you coming down with something, maybe you should cut out of work early today!!
    Now that you mention it, my throat is a little scratchy and my head is a little achy.
    "When hinges creak in doorless chambers... and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls.. whenever candlelights flicker... where the air is deathly still... that is the time when ghosts are present... practicing their terror with ghoulish delight."

Post Thanks / Like

My last day before Disney is usually a busy one!

I like to have my nails and a pedicure done the day before we leave. Then take the car to be washed and cleaned inside and out. Pick up any last minute things we need for the trip. Make sure our pets are all set up, or boarded if needed. Get with our neighbors to drop off a key. Make sure house is in order; fridge cleaned out, trashcans all empty, all towels and clothing washed and saved. Last minute packing. Then we go out to eat for dinner and fill up the gas in the car on the way home. Then we TRY to go to bed early!
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Telford, United Kingdom.......4,236 miles.
    Post Thanks / Like

Have a great time!

My night before Disney will hopefully be an early one, we are leaving our house for the airport at 5:30am (90 minute drive for a 10:30 take off) so will need to try and get some sleep! Though if previous trips are anything to go by I can never sleep the night before!

Then again I will be at work the day before - officially finish at 5pm but Fridays at the hospital rarely (if ever) finish when they say they will. So it may be a case of get home, any final preparations around packing and then straight to bed! My sister will be taking the train up from London that evening ready for the early start the next day.
    Disney World Visits:
    1. May-June 1998 (3 weeks)
    2. May-June 2001 (3 weeks)
    3. October-November 2004 (2 weeks)
    4. August-September 2010 (2 weeks)
    5. August-September 2017 (2 weeks)

NOW APPROACHING: 6. May 2021

Post Thanks / Like

I am so excited for you. Hoping you are there already. I can't wait to see the trip report!
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: