Quantcast 20th Visit!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: 20th Visit!

Post Thanks / Like

Default 20th Visit!

I just updated my signature and realized I am planning my 20th trip to WDW! Woohoo! I cannot believe this will make my 20th trip. I took my daughter on her first trip when she was 9 years old. (She is now 27) I thought it would be the first and only time we would ever go. We had so much fun on that first trip I knew we would find our way back. I never dreamed it would be 20 times...and counting. We have been to WDW for birthdays, graduations, spring breaks, Christmas, vacations, and even work related a couple of times. WDW also helped my daughter and me after some very sad and tough times in our life. I can't wait to share it with my grandchildren one day. I truly love this place. It will always have a special place in my heart and in my life.
    I am a WDW fan for life.
    20th trip: Girls trip: Me, my daughter, and my mom! 2 bedroom villa @ OKW, 11/12-11/18 MVMCP too!!! Can't wait!

Julie
    º0º emerzmom º0º
    Disney Vacations:
    DL: 81,00,01,02,04,05,06,08
    WDW: 98,99,00,01,02,03(x2),04(x2),05,,07,09,11,12,13(x2 ),14,15,16
    Next trip Nov 2017

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by emerzmom View Post
    I took my daughter on her first trip when she was 9 years old. (She is now 27) I thought it would be the first and only time we would ever go.
    Ha! We're all suckers like that. Congrats on the milestone!

I'm at 12, with six of those coming in the seven years. It's funny how they start to pile up...and whatever you do, don't think about what at, maybe $4000 a trip, times 20...that $80K could have been spent on. That's what I do - imposed blissful ignorance. :-)
    "You used all the glue on purpose!"

Post Thanks / Like

I've lost track of the number of times I've been to Disney but, like you, I thought my first trip would be my only one.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by emerzmom View Post
    I just updated my signature and realized I am planning my 20th trip to WDW! Woohoo! I cannot believe this will make my 20th trip. I took my daughter on her first trip when she was 9 years old. (She is now 27) I thought it would be the first and only time we would ever go. We had so much fun on that first trip I knew we would find our way back. I never dreamed it would be 20 times...and counting. We have been to WDW for birthdays, graduations, spring breaks, Christmas, vacations, and even work related a couple of times. WDW also helped my daughter and me after some very sad and tough times in our life. I can't wait to share it with my grandchildren one day. I truly love this place. It will always have a special place in my heart and in my life.
    I am a WDW fan for life.
    20th trip: Girls trip: Me, my daughter, and my mom! 2 bedroom villa @ OKW, 11/12-11/18 MVMCP too!!! Can't wait!

Julie

I'm at around 13-14 trips.

Just think of all the accumulated memories that were created for everyone throughout your 20 trips.

My kids (twin boy / girl) will turn 20 on our upcoming trip in a couple of weeks, our first trip for them was at 3 y/o. We usually go all out for our Disney Trips, My daughter tells me she doesn't know if she could ever do a Disney Trip without me because she would be sad seeing everything we always did together all those years as a kid. I'm sure she would be just fine on a trip with her friends or future family without me, but it's sure nice to hear that they hold the memories of our past trips in such a special place.

I too hate to think about the tens of thousands of dollars we have spent over the many years on these trips but in the end there was so much family bonding and memory making involved in these trips I don't think I can ever say I regret spending a single dime of it all.

I hope you thoroughly enjoy this milestone trip and continue to create new memories just as you did in the past!!

Recent Trips:
    -OKW Aug 16 - Aug 23 / Royal Pacific Resort Universal Studios Aug 23 - Aug 26, 2013
    -Universal Studios Hard Rock Hotel Nov 14 - Nov 18, 2014
    -Saratoga Springs June 11 -18 2016

Next Trip:
    -Port Orleans Riverside / Saratoga Springs Sept 8 - 17, 2017

Post Thanks / Like

For me I am up to 14 trips. Planning another trip for next year.
    First visit 1976
    Offsite 1982/1985/2000
    Disneyland July 1996
    AKL 2002/Sept 2011
    Paradise Pier-DL July 2005
    Contemporary Sept 2006/Nov 2014
    Port Orleans-Riverside Sept 2008/July 2014/Nov 2018
    Port Orleans-FQ-Nov 2012
    Paradise Pier-DLH DL 2013/2015/2017 and D-23 Expo

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the milestone. I have no idea how many i've had. Certainly 20 plus.

Have a good time!
    ===================

2016 POR
    2015 CS
    2014 WDW-Offsite
    2014 Disneyland-offsite
    2014 CBR
    2013 Dolphin
    2012 POR
    2012 WDW-Offsite
    2011 ASMusic, POR

1998 Dixie Landings