Quantcast FP questions

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: FP questions

Post Thanks / Like

Question FP questions

So, my 60 day mark is friday... and I'm stressing out. Just curious how difficult it is to get Avatar FP? Our AK days are our 3rd and 6th days in the park. Are they both equally hard to get? Should I book those first? UGH... vacation planning should not be this stressful.

Any help (calming techniques ) would be greatly appreciated!
    3/88 & 3/91 off site
    3/02 ASMov
    10/03 ASSp
    5/04 adults only!(POP)
    11/04 ASMov
    1/06 CBR
    3/07 5th anniv.(POP)
    2/08 ASMov
    10/10 5k-solo trip!(ASMov)
    2/2011 princess half(POR)
    10/2012 MNSSHP(AoA)
    10/2014 ToT 10-miler(CBR)
    11/2017 family trip(POP)

FUTURE TRIPS
    1/2019 ASMusic

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I would book day those as soon as possible. They do go quickly

Post Thanks / Like

Agreed. If Flight of Passage is your primary goal, go right to day 3 and see if you can grab one. I would hope 3 days in, you'd have a reasonable chance to get one. The 6th day should be even more likely. The number of people getting FP 66 days out should not be overwhelming! But you never know these days!! Then go back and fill in the rest of your selections!

You'll be fine! Come Friday morning, be ready to get online and logged in so you're ready to go at 7AM EDT to start booking. Once it's done, you'll be much calmer and more excited!

Post Thanks / Like

From what I've been reading elsewhere, FoP availability starts to get easier on day 4 and beyond. Day 3 is often available, but the timing may not work for you. I'd start by first going for your day 6 - that should be available. Then, try for day 3 for a second FP.

As far as calming techniques, the main thing is to realize that other than FoP, 7DMT and FEA, getting the FPs you want really shouldn't be a problem at all, even a few days before your trip. The hype about the necessity and frenzy to get FP exactly at 7am on day T-60 is just that - hype. Disney marketing, in an effort to drive more people to staying on-site, has ginned up the "competition" aspect of getting FPs to the point that the "fear of loss" has become firmly lodged in most people's minds - even though for the most part (FoP being the exception at the moment) it's totally not necessary to stress over it. The same goes for the whole "ADRs at 180 days" thing as well.

Inhale. Count to 5. Exhale. Repeat.

Steve
    First visit: Disneyland, July 17, 1955 (well, somebody had to be there on opening day!)

Most Recent Visit:
    Disneyland - June 21-25, 2017
    WDW - Sep 22 - Oct 5, 2019
    Next up: WDW - May 9 - 16, 2020 at Riviera!
    Dec 5 - 16, 2020 at Poly

Post Thanks / Like

We booked and had no problems getting everything we wanted. I did wake up at 5:00 AM our time to schedule. When I checked back in the afternoon there were many rides not available. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: