Quantcast Disney 7 day cruise Easter Carribean Next Week

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Disney 7 day cruise Easter Carribean Next Week

My family and I are taking the 7 day cruise next Saturday which stops in Tortola and St Thomas. We'll have our 6 year old and our 8 year old with us. Other than hitting the beaches at both spots, are their suggestions for other things to do? Would it be worth our time on St Thomas to rent a car and to drive around the island for the day? If so, where should we go? Would it be better to take the ferry over to St John's and rent a car there?

Thanks for any ideas and suggestions!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

St. John's is beautiful but with kiddos the age of yours I think I would explore St. Thomas. On the far side of the island is a swimming with the sea lion experience. We had a lot of fun with that. We just took the local bus to get there. There is a really nice but very popular beach right there too.
    Frenchman's Reef resort has a wonderful beach to play on. There is also a shuttle boat from town to the resort and back. It is a nice little ride. The shopping is great and there are some street performers to watch
    Have a nice time!

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you are home safely from your cruise. I pray that you missed all the devastation of the the islands have suffered

Post Thanks / Like

We actually did not go on our cruise. We flew to Orlando a few days early to hit the park and were sent a message from Disney that the cruise was cancelled. They gave full refunds and 25% off a future cruise. So we hope to try again in 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

We were supposed to be on that same cruise. We have rescheduled for next May - NOT in hurricane season. I suspect it's going to be quite a while before Tortola and St Thomas, as well as many other islands in that area, will be ready for cruise business.
    Ed
    Senior Imagineer Emeritus

Welcome to the INTERCOT forums !

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: