Quantcast Ultimate Night of Adventure VIP AK

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ultimate Night of Adventure VIP AK

On this 4-hour group guided tour, discover a landscape shimmering with lights and brimming with life at night. Embark on an expedition through the icy peaks of the Himalayas. Ride in an open-air vehicle on the lush African savanna. Journey deep into a bioluminescent rainforest on a river boat. And see a brilliant fusion of water, sound and light at a show that’s unlike anything you’ve experienced before!

Enjoy all this with expedited access via FastPass+ on this brand new, first-of-its-kind tour where you’ll:

Experience Attractions and a Show
    • Expedition Everest - Legend of the Forbidden Mountain (44” height requirement)
    • Kilimanjaro Safaris
    • Avatar Flight of Passage (44” height requirement)
    • Na’vi River Journey
    • Dinosaur (40” height requirement)
    • The nighttime spectacular Rivers of Light

Delight in a Tasty Drink and Souvenirs
    Enjoy signature snacks and a specialty beverage (non-alcoholic or alcoholic beverage—for Guests 21 and older) along with a souvenir lanyard and other surprises.

Pricing and Reservations
    • Pricing: Cost is $249 per person, plus tax (valid admission is required for each park and not included in the price of this tour).
    • Duration: Tours lasts approximately 4 hours.
    • Dates: This tour is currently offered on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays, aside from blockout dates.
    • Blockout Dates: November, 20 – 24, 2017; December 21 ‒ December 31, 2017; February 17 ‒ February 19, 2018; March 25 ‒ April 7, 2018.
    • Check-In Location: Courtyard of the Dinosaur Attraction in Dinoland USA.
    • Reservations: Call (407) 939-PLAY or (407) 939-7529 to book. Guests under the age of 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.

reservations are reportedly open now with an Oct 1 start date.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Think I'll pass on this one. Seems pricey for some FP's, snacks and a special lanyard. Other surprises must be SPECTACULAR!

4. Likes VWL Mom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So you are basically paying $40 for each fastpass and they throw in a snack and a drink. Not for me.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

6. Likes eam liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

For the truly affluent... that is "pocket change".

Way too steep for us though.

best,

...............john

DVC Member 2016 AKL
    After: October 2019 F+W Fest <Jambo>
    Next: March 2019 Flower and Garden Fest <Jambo>
    Last: August 2018 <Kidani>
    October 2017 F+W Fest <Kidani>
    Also: 1988, 1990, 1992, 1997, 2010, 2012, 2015, 2016
    Disneyland - 1972

Post Thanks / Like

It may be pocket change, but why pay for something that isn't worth it. If they are truly that affluent, they probably already have a personalized tour.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad I found this because I was just about to post about this very thing in another thread. I just got to the 60 days out point for our Nov. trip and was unpleasantly surprised to find that there are NO Flight of Passage fast passes available for the entirety of our vacation. Ugh. We're staying in Club Level, so I decided that (even though I knew it would be a futile attempt) I'd give Signature Services a call and see if, maybe...just maybe, they'd be able to find something for us. Nope, they couldn't, but it was worth a try. Anyway...they were quick to offer the Ultimate Night of Adventure experience to us. To be honest, I actually considered it when I heard that the Rivers of Light was also included. I gave it some thought, and called back to book. The second person I spoke to informed me that The Rivers of Lights isn't a done deal. At this point, they can't guarantee that it will be included. Hunh? But, she went ahead and looked up some times that would work for us if we decided to book despite the Rivers of Light thing. Turns out the only available day was our day of arrival. We'll arrive in the late morning but, apparently, on THAT day, the experience begins at 2:30. We couldn't take the chance that we'd be in Animal Kingdom by then. So? it wasn't meant to be. And...now that I've had time to really think about it and I'm not working off the initial disappointment of not being able to get a fast pass for Flight of Passage, I'm glad. Totally not worth the extra money and, at least this way, I get to see the entire queue line of the ride, not just the fast pass area. I'm okay with standing in line for a long time, for this one.
    Nice work, pal.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: