Quantcast Post Irma Trip Reoprt Day 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Post Irma Trip Reoprt Day 4

This morning my parents were checking into WL and supposed to be meeting us "close to" rope drop at the Studios. We were up bright and early as usual and headed to the bus stop and got there at 8:08 for a 9am rope drop. Plenty of time right?? Nope, waited for a bus over 50 mins. I was kind of peeved, I was actually more than kind of peeved, second missed rope drop in two days due to Disney transport. We got over there and still managed to hop in the RnRC single rider line before mom and dad arrived. Dad joined us to ToT (mom is chicken) and believe it or not it was my dad's first time ever riding. Even I could barely believe that for as many times as he has been down.

We all rode Toy Story together and then Me, Hubby and Dad rode Star Tours (I have to close my eyes, that ride makes me violently ill.) Mom did some shopping. Then we decided to part ways as they had a couple more things at the Studios they wanted to do and we wanted to do a little lunching around the world with our snack credits at food and wine. We took the boat over (a little slow but at least one was right there.)

We started with a slushie from France and enjoyed food from Japan, USA, Italy, Mexico, the Coastal Eats and the Earth Eats before we just got too darn hot. I was a little afraid hubby might pass out, he actually had to stop at one point and just sit on the ground. Hot hot hot!!

We made our way into the AC on Spaceship Earth with no wait and by then my parents as well as my brother and his family had made it to Epcot. But honestly we were just too hot and too tired from the day before and we didn't have any Epcot Fastpasses so we bussed it back to WL. Had some pool time, AC time, cocktail time-much needed!!

We dressed a bit for dinner and left before my parents. We took the boat to the Contemporary, did a bit of pin trading and then monorailed over to the Poly and met up with my parents for our 8:40 Ohana ADR. We did some more pin trading downstairs here and then they brought out a HUGE pin board, I'd actually not seen it before and I'm a big pin trader. Checked into Ohana at 8:30 and ended up not being seated til about 9:15. (In the middle of the fireworks). With my back to the window I couldn't see anything but the music (kinda loud) was piped in. Service was just ok but the food was delicious as usual (our favorite spot.) Luckily Mom and Dad had driven over so we hopped a ride with them back to WL and got back around 11pm.
    Janet, aka JanetMegan

Scrapbooking-There is a fine line between a mental illness and a hobby.

2. Thanks Jeff thanked for this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear the heat is interfering with your park time. Still, you managed to have a lovely day!!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: