Quantcast Best Time Ever!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Best Time Ever!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Best Time Ever!

Thanks to John and the amazing #ICOT20 staff for a wonderful meet up! I must say the 15th was good, but this one was like a fine wine and aged well! They just keep getting better!
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow!

2. Likes BriarRose0708, magicofdisney, jennsky liked this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

My first, official, ICOT meet and I had a fantastic time meeting everyone. I'm exhausted, in a good way, keep reminiscing about each day.
    Genna
    Always Enjoy the
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨Magic¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨

"Now approaching, Mickey's Star Traders"

If You Can Read This...
    ...Thank The Phoenicians!

5. Likes BriarRose0708, jennsky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Back to reality today on a cold, drizzly Monday in central New York. My body is here, but my mind is still in Orlando. It was a fantastic and memorable weekend with the ICOT crew, and I miss you all already. Thanks for a fantastic time!
    ~Nikki~
    Last Trip: February 2024
    Next Trips: April 2024

7. Likes magicofdisney, jennsky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Had a great time this weekend. Now we're sitting in the Poly lobby waiting for the Tragical Express to take us back to reality, where the high is in the 50s and the sun has vacated the premises for the next 8 months or so...

Steve
    First visit: Disneyland, July 17, 1955 (well, somebody had to be there on opening day!)

Most Recent Visit:
    Disneyland - June 21-25, 2017
    WDW - Sep 22 - Oct 5, 2019
    Next up: WDW - May 9 - 16, 2020 at Riviera!
    Dec 5 - 16, 2020 at Poly

9. Likes magicofdisney, jennsky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This was my first official meet. Had a fantastic time. Thank you John and Icot staff for all your hard work. It was great catching up with friends and meeting new friends. Can’t wait for Icot 25, and the runIcot meets in between. I’m so proud to be a part of this community.
    Marci

Many visits. Live 20 minutes from the parks.
    Work at Universal Studios in Diagon Alley. Ollivanders/ wand magic.

11. Likes magicofdisney, jennsky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Renewed some friendships, gained some new friendships, had a wonderful time. I am now looking forward to #ICOT25. If anyone wants to do a mini meet for any of the runDisney weekends in Orlando - please let me know!!

Gale (AKA Imalismom)
    Last edited by Imalismom; 10-16-2017 at 01:54 PM.

13. Likes magicofdisney, BriarRose0708, jennsky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Imalismom View Post
    Renewed some friendships, gained some new friendships, had a wonderful time. I am now looking forward to #ICOT25. If anyone wants to do a mini meet for any of the runDisney weekends in Orlando - please let me know!!

Gale (AKA Imalismom)
    I’m in if I’m able to.
    Last edited by Imalismom; 10-16-2017 at 01:55 PM.
    Marci

Many visits. Live 20 minutes from the parks.
    Work at Universal Studios in Diagon Alley. Ollivanders/ wand magic.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fangorn View Post
    Had a great time this weekend. Now we're sitting in the Poly lobby waiting for the Tragical Express to take us back to reality ....
    lol at Tragical Express

I'm typing this from gate 39 at MCO. DW and I are waiting for our flight home after a FANTASTIC weekend at I20 with some FANTASTIC folks. It was so great to see everyone and I can't thank John enough for all he did to put this event together. Also major kudos to the folks like Canada, Justin and Dawn, Cindy, Gale, et. al. who pitched in to help plan things. As usual things ran smoothly and I believe a good time was had by all.

Was fun reliving some of the moments from all of the meets of the past ... 2001: An INTERCOT Odyssey, the 5th anniversary meet, the Happiest Gathering On INTERCOT, the 10th, the 15th, and the Run Disney events. I've had SO many great times over the years with you all and quite honestly I'm looking forward to another 20 years.

Thanks to all of you who have made an impact on my life over the years. You are truly the best folks I've ever had the privilege to know and I love you all dearly!
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

16. Likes magicofdisney, jennsky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I had such a magical time! Thank you again INTERCOT for being a fun part of my life for so many years! Here's to mant more (and hopefully maybe sometime i will make it a kid free trip and actually get to the jellyrolls meet for the first time!)

18. Likes magicofdisney liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    ...Thanks to all of you who have made an impact on my life over the years. You are truly the best folks I've ever had the privilege to know and I love you all dearly!
    Ian, what a delight to finally know the who to the infamous stories! The time we spent together was so much fun! Wherever you are laughter follows! Here's to 20 more! We will have scooters with ICOT40 decals!

20. Likes magicofdisney, jennsky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    lol at Tragical Express
    It's only the "Tragical Express" when you have to leave.

Steve

22. Likes Isabella liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It was great to see old friends and make new ones. I believe that these events keep getting better because we continue to welcome people into the community. I remember my first RunIcot event and how I was welcomed into the group, and the friends I made there. This trip was my wife's first one with the group and she had a great time. I cannot wait until the next time I end up in WDW, and have the opportunity to meet up with some of the group. The amazing thing is that we don't wait until the next big event. There are mini meets all the time.

24. Likes magicofdisney, jennsky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This was such an amazing weekend. So glad I found this site. I truely believe I have made life long friends through this site. For those of you I met this weekend, it was a pleasure to meet you and to learn all about you. We are so thankful to John for putting his together and as Ian said, everyone chipped in to make everything run smoothly.
    I hope to see EVERYONE again real soon.

26. Thanks Isabella thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it's been a few days since I was in Florida and I miss all of you! What a fun weekend. I met some great new people and it's so nice to put the faces to the names. Gale, I'm still going to pronounce your screen-name as one word: IMALISMOM. It's too engrained in my brain! hahaha

I'm going to be down in Florida again in January for the marathon weekend, so if anyone feels like cheering on a 40-year old sluggish runner in the 10K, I CAN MAKE THAT DREAM COME TRUE FOR YOU!
    Plus I'd love to see you guys again!

Anyway, keep on truckin' and here's to another 20 years!
    ~ Carolyn ~ aka "CANADA!"
    Every year since 1979! Annual Passholder in CANADA!

* Old Key West
    * Saratoga Springs
    * Boardwalk
    * Coronado Springs
    * Contemporary & Bay Lake Tower
    * Caribbean Beach
    * Port Orleans Riverside
    * Fort Wilderness
    * Pop Century
    * All Star Music Movies & Sports

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    Well, it's been a few days since I was in Florida and I miss all of you! What a fun weekend. I met some great new people and it's so nice to put the faces to the names. Gale, I'm still going to pronounce your screen-name as one word: IMALISMOM. It's too engrained in my brain! hahaha

I'm going to be down in Florida again in January for the marathon weekend, so if anyone feels like cheering on a 40-year old sluggish runner in the 10K, I CAN MAKE THAT DREAM COME TRUE FOR YOU!

Love it. 40year old sluggish runner. Lol. I'll be there for ya lady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Justin and Dawn (tiggerears)

Next Trip:

AoA For Star Wars Rival Run Weekend 4/4-4/7/19

29. Likes jennsky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wish we could be there! But we'll be cheering you on from the Great Northwest! ��

Post Thanks / Like

I am only doing the 5K - somehow, I THOUGHT I had signed up for the 5 and 10K, but when I looked recently at my account - I only signed up for the 5K....
    Ali's Mom
    Senior Imagineer

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to John and everyone at ICOT for a super great weekend! I know it took a lot of time, money, and effort setting everything up. It's very much appreciated!!! It was my first time meet. Had a blast!!! What a fun experience!!! Everyone did an awesome job!!! I really enjoyed meeting everyone!!! Hope to see you all out in the parks again soon! Thanks for letting me be apart of ICOT

33. Thanks magicofdisney thanked for this post
    Likes Beach Club Babe, Isabella liked this post