Quantcast Booking Magical Express

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Booking Magical Express

Hi everyone! As some of you may know, we booked Wilderness Lodge last year for November this year as had a fantastic deal on. However our flight as changed from Monday 11/26 to Sunday 11/25. Not really a problem as we'll stay at the Hyatt at MCO on Sunday night and travel to WL on Monday morning - hey an extra full day in Disney! No complaints here.
    We're going to use Magical Express but the form I found wants a flight number which if I fill in, they'll assume we want ME on Sunday night yes? Can I ignore this part or should I call them? We also want the wheelchair bus too. This is our first time using ME so not sure how to book exactly.
    Thanks in advance for any help
    POFQ Sept 2012
    POFQ Oct 2014 Hubby's 50th Birthday!
    Wilderness Lodge Nov 2018 My 47th Birthday!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

If your not checking in to WL until the 26th that's when they're looking to transport. AFAIK, they will not transport the day before because they'd have no place to bring you. If you want to do the reservation online just search for a flight that lands about the time you wish to be picked up. The other alternative would be to call and make the arrangements without a flight number.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

We have often come in late the night before, stayed the night at an airport hotel and then taken Magical Express first thing in the morning. I've just called and have had it noted on the reservation and it's never been a problem. You will need to pick up your luggage and bring it with you to the bus, though.
    Aryn

I am the rebel spy.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the prompt replies. We'll give them a call to book it.
    Is it too early to get excited?
    POFQ Sept 2012

Post Thanks / Like

It is NEVER too early to get excited. I don't have any particular plans for a trip this year but I know eventually will get back and that's exciting. I love reading all the posts on Interact. In fact, I check up several times a day! Any new tidbit of information goes in my travel journal for my next trip.

Post Thanks / Like

Oops!!! I check Intercot several times a day!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Never too early
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by merciantinkerbell View Post
    We also want the wheelchair bus too. This is our first time using ME so not sure how to book exactly.
    Thanks in advance for any help
    Now I'm curious, does Magical Express have an accessible bus? I called last year to inquire about one for my Mom. She is not in a wheelchair but has an extremely difficult time w/ the steep stairs on the bus. I was told there was no other option and we couldn't use ME and would have to pay for another shuttle service or town car. We managed w/ the bus, but if we go this year, there is no way she will be able to make the stairs. I would love to know what you find out.
    Next Trip: 2019-Yacht Club
    Resorts Stayed At Since 1994
    :
    Yacht Club (9 times)
    Beach Club (10 times)
    Animal Kingdom Lodge (1 time)
    Caribbean Beach (3 times)
    Dixie Landings (1 time)
    Contemporary Resort (1 time)

1987 Disney Music Days-Marched in EPCOT!!

Post Thanks / Like

DME doesn't really care about your flight into MCO, other than to give them a general idea of passenger load throughout the day.

All resort guests are entitled to use DME for a trip from MCO to your resort and a trip from the resort to MCO. Those trips must be within the dates of the reservation. The flight info they ask for on the form is only there for DME's scheduling purposes. You can, but don't need to use fictitious flights. It's simpler to just call them and tell them when you want to get on the bus. Going from MCO to the resort, it really doesn't matter at all. You can just show up, even without a DME reservation, and they'll take care of you at the DME desk by creating a reservation right then. DMEs phone number is (866) 599-0951.

Steve
    First visit: Disneyland, July 17, 1955 (well, somebody had to be there on opening day!)

Most Recent Visit:
    Disneyland - June 21-25, 2017
    WDW - Sep 22 - Oct 5, 2019
    Next up: WDW - May 9 - 16, 2020 at Riviera!
    Dec 5 - 16, 2020 at Poly

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDale2708 View Post
    Now I'm curious, does Magical Express have an accessible bus? I called last year to inquire about one for my Mom. She is not in a wheelchair but has an extremely difficult time w/ the steep stairs on the bus. I was told there was no other option and we couldn't use ME and would have to pay for another shuttle service or town car. We managed w/ the bus, but if we go this year, there is no way she will be able to make the stairs. I would love to know what you find out.
    From the Disney website:

Magical Express motorcoaches accommodate most Guests in standard-size wheelchairs and ECVs. Please indicate if you will require a wheelchair lift to board the motorcoach when you book your Disney’s Magical Express reservation.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

12. Thanks NewDVCowner, Isabella thanked for this post
    Likes Isabella liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all the help everyone. We called Magical Express and lovely man on the other end booked us on and said just to turn up Monday morning when we're ready. Due to jet lag and time difference that may be rather early! LOL. Also booked a King size ADA room at the MCO Hyatt for the Sunday night. Now to decide which restaurants we want, apart from Raglan Road on my birthday
    POFQ Sept 2012

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: