Quantcast Dining reservations - I goofed!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dining reservations - I goofed!

Today is the first day I can make reservations for our trip, and it was stupid of me to try it before I was fully awake. I booked a reservation for TODAY instead of August 21st. I changed it, but my question is, will I still get charged?

Also, there are days during our August trip where I'm looking for dinner reservations at a couple of the MK restaurants and I'm only being given the options for breakfast and lunch. It's not just showing that there aren't dinner reservations available, it's not even an option to check for them. Can anyone give me any insight on this?

Pretty please and thank you!
    Susanne

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully you didn't get charged, but to be safe, maybe you should call the Dining Reservations line and double check. If you cancelled within a few minutes of the original reservation, I would think that they would understand that it was a mistake.
    -Bud

Walt Disney World:
    9/03 - CBR
    1/09 - BWV
    9/05; 2/07; 12/07; 9/08; 9/09; 9/10; 9/11; 12/13; 12/17; 4/18; 10/18, 4/23 - PC
    5/15 - POR
    1/22 - ASMO
    10/22 - ASMU

Disneyland: 12/15 - Paradise Pier Hotel

Next up: ???

Post Thanks / Like

I've done that before ... and yes, when I called them, they cancelled it without any issues.

As frustrating as it is, quite often not everything is loaded into the system at 180 days. They may appear a few days later, or they may be being "held" for a special event, or promo or something.
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

It is getting harder to get dinner ressies at MK. BOG fills up quickly. I tried at my 180 day mark and nothing. I have been checking daily since. I was able to get Tony's and Crystal Palace but no BOG. I will keep trying. Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

I just read on another site that BOG has blocked reservation since mid-January and will opening them up again on February 23rd, but now as a 2 dining credit meal. Cast members on the phone said that BOG wasn't accepting ADR's for July through September. There's a new description of a prix fixe menu with items such as Charred Octopus, grilled filet mignon and roasted lamb chops.

Not sure what the status is about the lunch menu.
    Aryn

I am the rebel spy.

Post Thanks / Like

I did email guest services and was assured that I wouldn't be charged for my mistake. But they did not answer my questions about dinner reservations not being available, not only at BOG, but at the Jungle Canteen as well. Seeing the menu change, I can see why BOG dinners were put on hold - but what about Jungle Canteen? I also pointed out that we are now inside our 60 day window to book dinner reservations and there are no park hours on the calendar for our entire visit. We plan which days we'll be in which parks by looking at the calendar. This is extremely frustrating!
    Susanne

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: