Quantcast Doing The "Extras"....

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Doing The "Extras"....

So Intercotees....what do you have planned out on your next trip apart from the usual park rides/attractions, dining, Waterparks etc. So far we are looking to hit up the speedboats on Seven Seas (missed it last time), some mini golf at Winter/Summerland, possibly one of the behind-the-scenes tours (not sure which one), and one surprise I can't divulge because my DW may see this! August can't get here quick enough!

So what non-FP type adventures do you all have planned?!
    March 99 - POFQ
    Feb 04 - WL
    Feb 05 - POLY
    Nov 05 - CB
    Oct 06 - POLY
    Nov 07 - POLY/BC
    Nov 08 - BC
    Mar 10 - WL
    Nov 10 - POR-Riverside
    Apr 12 - POR-Riverside
    Mar 13 - POR
    Jan 14 - WL
    Nov 14 - POR-Riverside
    Mar 16 - POLY
    Aug 17 - POLY
    Aug 18 - BC

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We did the World Showcase tour on our last trip (and LOVED it). On the next one, we'll do the Return to Sleepy Hollow at the Campground.

We loved the winter side of WinterSummerland ... whatever you choose, ENJOY!
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Since my next visit encompasses the release of Avengers: Infinity War, I MAY have to go see it in Disney Springs. Definitely if there is some kind of 'grand opening' deal for the film. (Even a midnight showing on the 26th...although I will have been up since 2am for my 6:15am flight!!!! )
    -Bud

Walt Disney World:
    9/03 - CBR
    1/09 - BWV
    9/05; 2/07; 12/07; 9/08; 9/09; 9/10; 9/11; 12/13; 12/17; 4/18; 10/18, 4/23 - PC
    5/15 - POR
    1/22 - ASMO
    10/22 - ASMU

Disneyland: 12/15 - Paradise Pier Hotel

Next up: ???

Post Thanks / Like

We've done some of the Disney fishing excursions, had a blast fishing over by Disney Springs.
    ===================

2016 POR
    2015 CS
    2014 WDW-Offsite
    2014 Disneyland-offsite
    2014 CBR
    2013 Dolphin
    2012 POR
    2012 WDW-Offsite
    2011 ASMusic, POR

1998 Dixie Landings
    1990's, Dixie Landings, Misc Offsite

Post Thanks / Like

I have been saying I’m going to do the sea raycer boats around seven seas lagoon for about three trips now! I think my kids would love it because they’re finally old enough to drive it themselves! I just never find the time though!

I’d also like to rent some bikes at Fort Wilderness and ride the trails like I did when I was a kid. But my next trip is in August and I just know I’m going to say it’s too hot for a bike ride! LOL

I’m thinking about doing a tour sometime. Just trying to figure out if I would go alone or bring my son who might find that stuff interesting. I’ve done Behind The Seeds so now I’m looking at some of the other tours. Got any recommendations for me?

Post Thanks / Like

This August we are doing the MNSSHP and going to see the B-52's at the House of Blues in Disney Springs
    Off site Jan '92
    AS Music April '97, Dec '98
    AS Movies Oct 2000, Jan 03, Jan 05, Jan 06
    Pop Aug 06, Pop Jan 07
    Pop Aug 07, Pop Aug 08
    Pop Aug 09, Pop Aug 10
    Pop Aug 11, Pop Aug '12, AoA Aug '13
    Pop Dec '13 Aug '14, Jan '15, Aug '15

Next Trip: Pop Aug '16

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I have been saying I’m going to do the sea raycer boats around seven seas lagoon for about three trips now! I think my kids would love it because they’re finally old enough to drive it themselves! I just never find the time though!

I’d also like to rent some bikes at Fort Wilderness and ride the trails like I did when I was a kid. But my next trip is in August and I just know I’m going to say it’s too hot for a bike ride! LOL

I’m thinking about doing a tour sometime. Just trying to figure out if I would go alone or bring my son who might find that stuff interesting. I’ve done Behind The Seeds so now I’m looking at some of the other tours. Got any recommendations for me?
    How about the Segway Tour at Ft Wilderness? You could explore your childhood memories that way.

My son couldn't wait to be of age to do the Sea Raycer.........and then hated it. lol
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post

Undiscovered Future World is an amazing tour! We loved it! If you like the why behind the what, or getting to know the "secrets" at Epcot it is a great adventure. WE also walked in the VIP entrance and rode Soarin' without the line or FP!

Keys to the Kingdom is also such a fun tour only at the Magic Kingdom. This one includes lunch, VIP entrance to Haunted Mansion and Jungle Cruise!

Well worth the expense!
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: