Husband turns the BIG 4-0 this March. He's a die hard snowboarder and I ski occasionally. I am taking him on a surprise ski and ride trip for his birthday and want to do it in Quebec. We'll be there the week of March 10th. I am thinking of getting a ski in/ski out air B&B condo at Mont St. Anne ski area for the first half of the week, and then getting a studio Air B&B in a neighborhood in Quebec City for the second half of the week before driving home. What should we check out in the city on our non-ski days? I am thinking of a food tour, which has quickly become my new favorite way to explore a new place! It will be super crazy cold, so I am guessing not a ton of outdoor touristy things will be open! Is there an Ice Hotel nearby we could check out? Other museums or historical buildings? Is it possible to eat too much poutine (asking for a friend)? What are the best neighborhoods - so far I have found very affordable and nice looking places on Air B&B in Old Quebec and Nuovo St-Rock areas.