Another thread got me thinking about how many people assume something has been that way at Disney since the beginning, simply because that was how it was the first time they went to Disney. So I thought it would be fun, for all of us to share some of the things we experienced at Disney that no longer exist (or have changed significantly). So below is my list

1. A thru E tickets - Anyone else remember not having the ticket you needed to go on something you wanted to?
2. The Swan Boats
3. The unlimited attraction ticket (or whatever it's official name was) - this was available in the last year or so of the A thru E tickets and allowed you to ride everything as many times as you wanted to.
4. Gun Fights in Frontierland - I remember watching the Sheriff and his deputies trying to capture train robbers at the train station, which used to be where Splash Mountain is now.
5. Diamond Horseshoe review - Anyone else remember when this used to be a show?
6. 20,000 Leagues under the Sea - Only "E" ticket attraction in MK to close.
7. Mission to Mars - This was a tame (by modern standards) trip to Mars. I don;t remember to much of the show, other than the albatross landing and setting of the crash alarm.
8. Journey into Imagination - It is really sad that they closed this one.
9. Journey into Your Imagination - So glad they closed this one.
10. Mike Fink's Keel Boats // Davy Crockett Canoes - I really miss all the boats that used to go around Tom Sawyers Island.

Ok, think I will stop here. What are some of the things that you got to experience that no longer exist? Don't feel restricted to just list things in the parks.