Quantcast Take a First Bite Along Pixar Pier

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Take a First Bite Along Pixar Pier

Disney California Adventure has released a first look around the new quick service dining around Pixar Pier ahead of tomorrow's grand opening:

In addition to the video, the park is also highlighting the following new signature menu items:

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Parks & Resorts

Jack-Jack Cookie Num Nums
    You might say these cookies are pretty INCREDIBLE! Here you’ll find freshly baked cookies like the Jack-Jack Cookie Num Num (a warm chocolate chip cookie), the IncrediCookie (a gluten-friendly blackberry jam-filled cookie) and the Jack-Jack Shortbread Cookie. And of course, you can’t have cookies without milk! You can pair your yummy num num cookie with strawberry, chocolate, soy, 2%, or vanilla almond milk.

Name:  hgdbnckswer-613x345.jpg
Views: 967
Size:  53.4 KB

Angry Dogs
    You’ll be mad crazy for these delicious dogs. Try the spicy all-beef Angry Dog served with a small bag of “Hot Fries” or the not-so-spicy Slightly Annoyed Dog served with potato chips.

Name:  lamw-613x345.jpg
Views: 974
Size:  27.0 KB

Poultry Palace
    The meals here are pretty fun if you ask me! Order the Chicken Drumstick Box with coleslaw or chow down on a juicy Jumbo Smoked Turkey Leg. There’s also either Chili-Lime or Buttered Corn on the Cob and chips!

Name:  dqmxs-613x345.jpg
Views: 892
Size:  34.1 KB

Señor Buzz Churros
    Get your churro fix here with two new yummy Buzz Lightyear-inspired churros! The first is the Caliente Churro with a spicy kick to launch you into hyperspace, and the second is a Cinnamon Sugar Galaxy Churro that’s out of this world!

Name:  cslp-613x345.jpg
Views: 944
Size:  40.7 KB

Lamplight Lounge
    Serving up playfully presented California casual gastro-pub cuisine and unique signature cocktails, this hot new lounge is located at the entrance of Pixar Pier and is a stylish, fun place to hang out with the whole family. With yummy apps like the Crispy Piggy Wings and the Carne Asada Rolled with New York Strip Steak, bigger bites like Ratatouille, and warm fluffy donuts for dessert, you definitely won’t be leaving this place hungry!

Name:  lpvbcgdfwgfs-624x352.jpg
Views: 949
Size:  33.1 KB
    Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

2. Thanks Jeff, TikiLounger, Isabella thanked for this post
    Likes Isabella liked this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Pardon me, but I'm pondering the piquant pickin's at Pixar Pier's Poultry Palace. Hopefully, they'll be perfectly and pleasantly palatable!

Sorry...I couldn't help myself. I blame the podcasts! Haha!
    Nice work, pal.

5. Likes Figment!, Isabella liked this post

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: